Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Mine was so good. (I did go for that ride...glad i did)
Just over 20 miles, but since the rear ends a bit sore...:biggrin::blush:
Suns been shining here all day, 13 or 14 degrees, 15 mph winds made it a bit slow on the outrun, but fast home (20 -25 mph for 6 miles :biggrin: ).
Very very glad i went....now i feel guilty about feeling good :biggrin:

How was yours....

Milo

Guru
Yip nice day sun came out with a hint of spring did a 25 mile circuit i do often.
Nice day all in all wish i had woken up earlier.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good.... - sore knees from 2800 ft of climbing in 57 miles 3 hrs 30 mins, and 55 mph coming off Woodhead, but only 6 mph at the top of the Snake (Derbyshire) - it's the longest ride I've done since late Autumn (and in recent years).

Dry, v. windy and not too cold !

Renard

I did a 35 mile run this afternoon which consisted of a couple of loops combined to make a figure eight. The outer loop was quite hilly with one major climb of about 15%. It got brighter as the afternoon wore on although there were some major puddles to contend with and it was a bit breezy. Overall a nice afternoon considering it was hosing it down this morning ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Club TT today. was hard with the small-ish hills and the wind. Not 100% sure where i came. I think i won on handicap. I got told by the person i got 4 points. It was just over 16miles overall. Sort of warm, and the road were drying out slowly.
Was a nice forst TT.

derall

Guru
Glorious!
Lots of climbing yesterday, so went out for a short recovery ride on the flat.

Weather was so wonderful I ended up staying out for just under five hours and did 97km all told.

girofan

Out here in Oswestry, where the sun only puts in an occassional appearance we had a really fine morning! Started out at 9.15 with a couple of friends for a 38 mile hilly ride in the Llangollen area. So pleased with myself I could burst!! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maz

Guru
Wow. Some of these distances are unbelievable compared to my measly 13miles/day round trip commute. Do you take food with you, or money to buy something to eat? bottle of water at least, right?

yenrod

72kms.- just under 3hrs.

Managed to avoid a big shower by taking a left and not a right/straight-on but still got the spray, though, after.

Still, it was a few miles.

Renard

I take a bottle of lucozade sport made up at 2/3 strength and today I had a nutrigrain bar at about half distance.

gavintc

Guru
Went out with the club today. I was completely under-dressed for the deteriorating weather and turned back when the rain changed from drizzle to rain. Still managed about 35 miles, but was near frozen when I got back home.

Janeyb

A beautiful day here in Norfolk. Went to Thetford forest and well and truly christened the new mtb which hasn't been out of the shed in a week or so. Did little sections of blue route in Brandon then did most of the red, bit of the black and finished off on green. Great fun and came home suitably tired and muddy! Spring is here at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom