Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
Another 'my ride yesterday' - 104Km down to Brixworth. Quite hard for the firs 30Km as I am recovering from a cold but rather nice after that - nice weather too!

Attachments

• IMG_20141109_130659.jpg
    IMG_20141109_130659.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 42

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have not had a lot of time for riding since moving house, I've been painting 200 feet of skirting, three coats amongst other things. A utility ride this evening, just about 6 miles to the shops, though it was a faff to get out, the skirting was in the way of the Whyte Coniston, my Garmin wouldn't boot up, I couldn't find the shoes, and my rear light would not fit into the tab on the tool pack. (it feckin' bounced off quick enough though over a bump! Feckin' thing! I also wanted to fit and try out my new Cree lights what I did buy from the bay of E with some birthday money. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Solarstorm-6200Lm-X3-CREE-XML-U2-3-LED-Bicycle-Bike-HeadLight-Light-Flashlight/271425057684?_trksid=p3693.c100102.m2452&_trkparms=aid%3D333008%26algo%3DRIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140212121249%26meid%3D2e4da32a33cb4a9290cc71ef0f1aa4bf%26pid%3D100102%26prg%3D20140212121249%26rkt%3D4%26

The ride itself was uneventful but the Cree lights were FAB, very bright even on the lowest setting, a bit taters out though.

Taken with a phone of I.

1-IMG_1438.JPG

Low

1-IMG_1441.JPG

High

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Even though he tripled the amount of skirting you painted?
Lol, I noticed that, but I thought it churlish to mention it.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Went out this morning in the rain, in an effort to burn off last nights excellent meal at The Falcon, Wotton Under Edge ( 8oz Fillet steak & a maltesers cheesecake

Headed to Bitton along the old railway track. Then thru Oldland Common, Pucklecurch then stopped off at my Dads place in Chipping Sodbury for a coffee. Back via Coalpit Heath & Kendleshire.
Then straight into shower to remove lots of road grime 8-|

image.jpg

djb1971

Legendary Member
Went out this morning in the rain, in an effort to burn off last nights excellent meal at The Falcon, Wotton Under Edge ( 8oz Fillet steak & a maltesers cheesecake

Headed to Bitton along the old railway track. Then thru Oldland Common, Pucklecurch then stopped off at my Dads place in Chipping Sodbury for a coffee. Back via Coalpit Heath & Kendleshire.
Then straight into shower to remove lots of road grime 8-|

View attachment 61419
Got helium in the tyres?

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
25 miles and a face-battering from the wind for the first half. This is one of my regular routes that takes me through the villages of Bucklesham, Kirton, the Trimleys and the town of Felixstowe before a straight-down-the-barrel return along the old A-road to Ipswich. (With a slight detour through Nacton village.)

A similar pic overlooking Felixstowe to one I've posted before, but with the strength of the wind, I'm surprised it actually seems somewhat in focus.

Felixstowe.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
60 ish miles with a group of fast German riders...to DipKarpaz and back in Northern Cyprus. I am left wishing I was smaller, lighter and understood the attraction of having to win the silly game that is Strava. ZZZZzzzzz
On the plus side my German held up all the way around....
You just about had enough breath left for "Bitte, gehen sie langsamer!" (or something like that)? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom