Your top pressie...wot did you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
BigonaBianchi said:

you go first.....

gbb

Legendary Member
Not cycling related, but a S.A.D lightbox ( or a happy lamp as a friend who has one calls it):biggrin:
I fkin hate the winters and the more i talk to people, it seems so many others do too.
So, SWMBO got me a lightbox. ...be good to see if it works over a short period.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I got an Ipod Nano in yellow(more of a yellow-ie gold i think) which is pretty cool. Its replaced my old Ipod(1st Gen) which is nearly ready to die.

I got a little remote controlled helicopter - totally unexpected and huge fun. Never had anything like it before. May not last long as it's pretty tiny and lightweight, but while it lasts, a variety of missions will be flown around the house!

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I got some MT90 SPD boots which are good and toasty warm (just went out for a quick ride to try them out) and don't look like I'm wearing dancing shoes, which is good. My husband got the full monty Altura Night Vision waterproof set which is good as he now shows up in the dark - although we have the same kit so will probably get it mixed up from time to time (although it's different sizes).

Christmas was much more exciting when I was a child and got a flute for one Christmas, for example!

Willow

DS no two bought me a tealight and holder(actually I like candles so that's probably the best) DS1 bought me some belgian chocolate covered honeycomb (just right for the weight loss programme) my mum and dad are very kindly renewing my sky subscription for a year now my ex, remembering that I was cooking him lunch very kindly bought me a gift, now you must remember he was always so fantastic at choosing me presents, well he gave me a used mama mia dvd (to keep me company tonight) to be honest I'm quite pleased as I wanted to watch it, then my main present wait for the drum roll please ................it's called bobble off no it is not the new russian manager of a premier league football club it is designed to take the wooley bits off blankets, carpets, sweaters, dresses (?) scarves and cushions and we used to joke about the cream mittens my mum once gave me!!!!!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I got a teeny little laptop computer (a notebook I believe) for my bike trips and various other things!! I have a wonderful husband!! It's SOOOOO cutre!!

Me i got one of these from my wonderful wife:

brooks%20team%20pro%20saddle.jpg

Just need to get some proof hide to rub into it!

Windy

HelenD123

Guru
I've only got one present so far (seeing family tomorrow and Saturday) but it's exactly what I wanted and more - a new computer for my bike. I've felt lost since my last one broke.

Young Un

I got the other half of money for my bike, which I am very pleased about as I am skint.

I also got £50 to spend on some cycling stuff off my choice - think I am going to get some new tyres - any recomendations - was thinking pro race 3's of gp4000

Steve

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Young Un said:
I got the other half of money for my bike, which I am very pleased about as I am skint.

I also got £50 to spend on some cycling stuff off my choice - think I am going to get some new tyres - any recomendations - was thinking pro race 3's of gp4000

Steve

GP4000s are very cheap at Merlin Cycles.

Top Bottom