Your weight gain since Christmas eve?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Since the start of December 3kg 6-7lbs:sad:
More to come me thinks,hopefully getting out on bike tomorrow,1st time in 3 weeks.
Makes the start of 2010 more interesting anyway.

Cranky

Slightly taken aback this morning, having gained around 6lbs. Weather too slippery for cycling and have missed the gym for a couple of weeks, too (to be resolved tomorrow morning).

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Minus 2 lbs:thumbsup::biggrin: according to Wii Fit ... though chances are its just different clothes..... still given the above average intake of cream, meat, chocolates etc I think that's pretty good.

GrasB

Veteran
I've lost the best part of 2 kg thanks to illness... I just can't eat without wanting to hurl :biggrin:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I'm 6lbs less compared to September. i don't take much notice of my weight. especially over christmas. it's bound to go up, but then i will just lose it in the new year!

Garz

Squat Member
I shall find out tomorrow morning when I get on the scales (usual time if I ever do this), im guessing about 4-5lbs on.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
I reckon I've got about half a stone on at the moment. Its all from the bloomin stockings too. How comes I buy thoughtful fillers, and my wife buys empty calories? :biggrin:

Aaargh!

I've lost a stone since the end of October. I think the majority of that has been in the last four weeks as well.
I can tell you there isn't an awful lot of me in the first place.

Top Bottom