Youtube fun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I get a lot of abuse on youtube, hey ho. Sometimes though it does provide some amusement. Here's a recent post:

Typically antagonistic attitude of a POB ( Pr1ck On a Bike)..who's never passed a test to drive on the road and thinks he can drive between rows of vehicles where there's no lane rather than queue along with other road users..I hope you become a human chock under the wheels of a truck, your heads so far up your arse (where you cam should be rammed ) that you think you can ignore the rules of the road just to be a smart arse and get others into trouble...your scum of the most sleekit type..

and my reply:

Typically antagonistic attitude of a POC (Pr1ck on a Computer) who doesn't bother to check his facts (passed my driving test first time and have had no points or accidents!). The POC also suggests I drive my bike (eh?) illegally between lanes. If the POC would care to check, he would find that filtering is 100% legal.
The POC needs to be careful about what he posts under an anonymous user name, when in fact a quick google of the username provides his full name and photo. Take care John. :-)

:smile:

So does anyone have any other amusing posts and replies on their youtube videos?

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
haha nice 1 :smile:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
I get a lot of abuse on youtube, hey ho. Sometimes though it does provide some amusement. Here's a recent post:

Typically antagonistic attitude of a POB ( Pr1ck On a Bike)..who's never passed a test to drive on the road and thinks he can drive between rows of vehicles where there's no lane rather than queue along with other road users..I hope you become a human chock under the wheels of a truck, your heads so far up your arse (where you cam should be rammed ) that you think you can ignore the rules of the road just to be a smart arse and get others into trouble...your scum of the most sleekit type..

and my reply:

Typically antagonistic attitude of a POC (Pr1ck on a Computer) who doesn't bother to check his facts (passed my driving test first time and have had no points or accidents!). The POC also suggests I drive my bike (eh?) illegally between lanes. If the POC would care to check, he would find that filtering is 100% legal.
The POC needs to be careful about what he posts under an anonymous user name, when in fact a quick google of the username provides his full name and photo. Take care John. :-)

;)

So does anyone have any other amusing posts and replies on their youtube videos?

Excellent comeback :biggrin: I'm always amazed that some people seem to forget that you leave such a trail across the web that a quick Google can speedily identify you. It's always fun to Google the usernames of commenters who've left abusive and threatening comments to find out who they REALLY are. Someone else on here had nasty comments on their vids from a supposed 'security professional', who forgot that his own videos of himself on his YouTube page revealed that he was a rather weedy-looking teenage workie !

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Not the John Lauder born March 1st, 1957 (52) ?

4F

Not the John Lauder who attented North Berwick high school between 1965 - 1972 and who also happens to be a bus driver ? ;)

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Not the John Lauder who attented North Berwick high school between 1965 - 1972 and who also happens to be a bus driver ? ;)

Oh how dull, a Bloodbus member. Can't they raise the minimum IQ standard to drive a bus to somewhere above average. I know there are intelligent bus drivers, I've met 'em.

4F

Allegedly taking a "career break" and likes country and western. Yehaaaa

Top Bottom