Zero is in trouble again!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
OMG! he's in trouble with his "grandma" now! i had to babysit tonight and popped into my mum's on the way home. Zero my ferret came with me and he was having a nice run round with the dog. anyway's me and my mum are chatting in the dining room and i thought Zero had gone for a run round upstairs.

Then we discovered, actually, that he had been entertaining himself ripping foam out of her settee
shocked2.gif
Foam everywhere!
shocked.gif

little sod
fighting0001.gif

i feel a bit bad
ashamed0001.gif
i know how expensive it is because it's the same settee as mine. good job my mum is so nice.

In his defence, Zero said he was quality control checking
rockon.gif
and he found the foam is a bit loose.

Ah! A zero tolerance policy hits the café...about time too.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
same sofa, different colour tho :becool: i would have otherwise. he sofa won't go with my decor, and she has been understanding about the whole episode. i would have gone mad!

domtyler

Über Member
If he did that in my house he would quickly find himself inspecting the internal workings of the electric waste disposal unit. :blush:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Get a cat - slightly less destructive....

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
my brother had a cat... it clawed the leather to bits :blush: at least Zero sticks to the inside. it's only since he discovered he can get in the recliner. i've a two seater sofa too and he doesn't bother with it because he can't get inside

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Our new kitten scratched our new leather sofa.....although we are awaiting a replacement as it has 'sagged' in the middle...... phew !! Fortunately, the "pain in the butt" no longer scratches the sofa.....

fuzzymum1

buggi said:
it's only since he discovered he can get in the recliner.

Be very very careful - a friend of mine had a ferret and a recliner and the ferret met a very nasty end at the 'hands' of the recliner. Zero is very cute BTW, I saw his pic the other day but hadn't plucked up the courage to step out of lurkdom.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
fuzzymum1 said:
Be very very careful - a friend of mine had a ferret and a recliner and the ferret met a very nasty end at the 'hands' of the recliner. Zero is very cute BTW, I saw his pic the other day but hadn't plucked up the courage to step out of lurkdom.

yep, that's another reason he's not allowed in there. he got in there once and i very gingerly opened it and ... yep... his head was stuck between the mechanism. he was ok thank god, but he looked like a child with his head stuck in the railings. gave me the perfect opportunity to give him a lecture :sad: and he had to sit and listen to it.

welcome by the way.

Top Bottom