Zimbabwe Elections

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Who will win? Tried posting this as a poll, but it won't let you create one with a single option!:smile:

Melvil

Very good

All the odds are still stacked in Mugabe's favour - though I'm suprised he has less than 50% at this stage... I REALLY hope he doesn't get in again, and that real change comes to Zim - though things aren't going to be easy. I would like to get back there again at some point, having lived there for 14 yrs, but now been away for 17yrs...

simonali

Guru
I don't really take much notice of foreign politics, but does Mugabe actually have a Hitler-style 'tache? There's a clue there, if ever I saw one!

Aint Skeered

andyoxon said:
All the odds are still stacked in Mugabe's favour - though I'm suprised he has less than 50% at this stage... I REALLY hope he doesn't get in again, and that real change comes to Zim - though things aren't going to be easy. I would like to get back there again at some point, having lived there for 14 yrs, but now been away for 17yrs...

Basically he's a crafty f*cker, if he wins by a very narrow margin, he's more likely to get away with it.
If he has a landslide victory everyone is going to be shouting rigged.

I am truly amazed that sombedody has not tryed to kill him, surely it would be a simple job for those in the know.

Melvil

I feel very sorry for the zimbabweans - if they had oil then we would have gone and invaded and then they'd all be in an even worse state....hang on, that's not right.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think he's out. Prematurely declaring yourself the victor before the results have been announced is a pretty good tactic in history and this would be a further example if things pan out.

Zoiders

Aint Skeered said:
Basically he's a crafty f*cker, if he wins by a very narrow margin, he's more likely to get away with it.
If he has a landslide victory everyone is going to be shouting rigged.

I am truly amazed that sombedody has not tryed to kill him, surely it would be a simple job for those in the know.
That wouldnt do it

You would need to kill him, his political cronies and all his personal guard in one go

Its what the Russians did after Stalin died just to make sure his influence died with him, you dont want some looney number two stepping in, they could be just as evil but not as inept, its why they never bumped off Hitler, some evil bastard with his shoot together would have taken over.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I've not been since 2001 thanks to crazy Bob, would be nice to go back, used to spend every christmas there, beautiful.

Top Bottom