Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I haven't asked mine yet :blink::B):tongue:

HID has mentioned a holiday next year to tenerife I said 2 weeks 1 week for cycling and the other week for family she said that's fine :hyper:

Dean, stay in the South, much drier and warmer. If you want routes ive done let me know and Ill sort out for you. Or if you want to go with Tenerife bike Training, I'll make introductions for you:okay: .Great guys Alberto, Marcos

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
i only want to go to try and keep you 2 apart :biggrin:

The climbs seem to do that :tongue:

LBHIFI

Veteran
I just worked with cyclist dear friend called creaking noise. Tomorrow i find out did i do work for nothing. I removed bottom bracket and cleaned all the parts and frame and put it back with little bit loctite.
Been there done that. Hope you got the right Loctite type, so you will be able to dismantle the bottom bracket again,

JuhaL

Guru
Been there done that. Hope you got the right Loctite type, so you will be able to dismantle the bottom bracket again,
I used Loctite 641 which is medium stregth retaining compound. It`s been worked well but probably need to redo that treatment occasionally. These indoor trainers stress bottom brackets quite a lot so i am not suprised about those creaking noises.

Top Bottom