Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Last edited:

mjd1988

Guru
All quiet today! Is there a meet up this week? I'm not going to make it on Thursday but will maybe try at the weekend

JuhaL

Guru
Here is total 1-week rest now so no cycling for awhile, physio and doctor orders. Yesterday sciatica strike again, all the joints in a right leg are bit of tender.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Meet-up invite for tomorrow night's race in Yourkshire has been sent

I am very tempted to join given I am supposed to be doing this;

Attachments

• 5B52B29C-0B34-4BDB-B4A8-AF2ECE32F9BF.png
    5B52B29C-0B34-4BDB-B4A8-AF2ECE32F9BF.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 4

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I am very tempted to join given I am supposed to be doing this;

Looks like a mild warm up for the main event :okay:

Del C

Veteran
I thought I'd come on here and have a big whinge.

I've just completed Workout 7 on Zwift Academy 2019 - a nasty little VO2 max session. Saved the ride on exit but it's not been recognised as complete.

Went to MyZwift and found a .fit file at the same time I started the workout, but it seems to be corrupt. It seems to think I only rode for a few seconds.

I've submitted a support ticket to Zwift to see if I can be recognised as completing the workout, but at this time I'm sure that you will understand and support me as I scream "Bollocks" at the top of my voice.

Thank you!

bobinski

Legendary Member
I thought I'd come on here and have a big whinge.

I've just completed Workout 7 on Zwift Academy 2019 - a nasty little VO2 max session. Saved the ride on exit but it's not been recognised as complete.

Went to MyZwift and found a .fit file at the same time I started the workout, but it seems to be corrupt. It seems to think I only rode for a few seconds.

I've submitted a support ticket to Zwift to see if I can be recognised as completing the workout, but at this time I'm sure that you will understand and support me as I scream "Bollocks" at the top of my voice.

Thank you!

Do it again- there’s still time:okay:
:biggrin:

Top Bottom