Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Sorry guys had a 260 mile round trip to London and back today and walked through the door at literally ten to five! Quickest change ever whilst firing up the computer and I just about made it into the meetup but not until you had started unfortunately!

Turns out being in the car all day and having no Warmup at all isn't the best race prep and so I wasn't feeling great but good to ride with some of you!
Paul, ta for the tow. Was pleased to see you catch me. What a difference it makes to work with someone. Nice ride up the volcano too before being dropped over the crest. Was cramping up a bit and got out of the saddle to stretch and the two of you were gone. Lonesome ride to the finish.
well done all.
1-04.1 for me

bobinski

Legendary Member
end of the sprint line - you were napping
I was waiting for Paul! 😉

bridgy

Legendary Member
Great ride @bridgy , pleased with my time , 1:02:29 , last time I did this course with you all was the beginning of a miserable few months of cramping and knee pain , felt pretty good and enjoyed that, well done Lee.
Thanks - and you. Didn't have much energy left towards the end so was good to have someone to work with!

Thanks Carl,just tucking in to a few purple panthers porter No 5 ,very enjoyable:cheers:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
1:09:23 for me Nightmare ride. Got to the Volcano about a minute behind @BurningLegs then everyone on Watopia vanished. Rode solo, with not a soul anywhere to keep me entertained 😢 Ride then didn't save to Strava - thankfully the FIT file was on my PC and I could manually load to Strava. 3 minutes down on my PB in June :B)

Well done everyone - some cracking times. Thanks @BurningLegs and @bridgy for a wheel to follow on the flats :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
That first walk down the stairs this morning was interesting😀
Quite a different experience with best bike, set up following a bike fit, on turbo last night rather than my slightly too big commuter. It felt much better, more relaxed but the discomfort today is in the quads not the usual painful tight hamstrings. Too late to do some foam rolling? 🤔😀

peterob

Veteran
Some strong times posted last night. If you haven't entered a time let me know and I'll add it to the league. And plenty of time to post another time :wacko:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Hoping to get a time posted on the London course this weekend!

Anyone else looking to post a time on that course this weekend???
I might have another go at some stage. Both my (slow) times so far have been on effectively empty worlds, with zero drafting from other riders, so i would quite like another pop at London when it's an open course.

Top Bottom