Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you read Mayfield’s notes, it says macOS, Windows and Android, with IOS/TvOS to follow later in a couple of days.

Thanks, I missed that when I skipped threw the notes

Del C

Veteran
So, what are we doing with the Tour of London stages from Monday?

I think we agreed that we'd include each stage in this month's league, but I don'y think we agreed which groups (distance) to enter.

I'll propose that we ride the A group rides in Stages 1, 2 and 4, which are the longer distance rides at 25, 25 and 29 miles (40, 40 and 47k).

Stages 3 and 5 are the same length for all groups.

There are shorter options for 1, 2 and 4 which the B group, Elite riders and women only group ride. These vary per race. Information is here:

https://zwiftinsider.com/tour-of-london-2019/

What do people think?

So, what are we doing with the Tour of London stages from Monday?

I think we agreed that we'd include each stage in this month's league, but I don'y think we agreed which groups (distance) to enter.

I'll propose that we ride the A group rides in Stages 1, 2 and 4, which are the longer distance rides at 25, 25 and 29 miles (40, 40 and 47k).

Stages 3 and 5 are the same length for all groups.

There are shorter options for 1, 2 and 4 which the B group, Elite riders and women only group ride. These vary per race. Information is here:

https://zwiftinsider.com/tour-of-london-2019/

What do people think?
I think that 29 miles chasing you would be awful:wacko: but all good here :boxing:

Alongo

Guru
I agree with the A group, the size of the field in these Tours should keep the pace up and make sure everyone has a decent ride.

Last edited:

JuhaL

Guru
I am full of hope that i can keep close of 40km/h avg speed like like i have done group rides what i have ride. It is possible only in a big group like @Alongo said. If you stay alone i think it’s better slow down and wait next group.

Top Bottom