Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I might join you. It was pretty straight forward getting down there from London and 9am start is very civilised. Would you mind reminding me closer to the time?

I might go as well. It will give me an opportunity to lay some flowers where I fell 😁

Alongo

Guru
Got lined up in Start pen for 5 pm Stage 1 , countdown to start, everyone sets off leaving about three of us stood motionless in pen, came out of stage and entered the shorter version that set off at 5:01, bit glitchy for first 30 secs then settled down. Had a nice workout whilst realising I wasn’t feeling great and felt relieved that I didn’t have to go up Leith hill, will probably have to wait for catch up stage for Stage 1 now as I wont be able to get on bike tomorrow. Not sure what caused the problem though, unless joining right at the last minute contributed, same happened yesterday too ! Think I’ll delete the app and reload it , hope that helps .

LBHIFI

Veteran
TdZ stage 1: 1:05:20

Used stage 1 to get me a FTP value. Took a break after the 20 min. and latched on to the next group. Right leg cramped up with about 3.5 km to go so did most of Leith Hill one legged :B)
Got an FTP of 285 Watts, which is fairly good for my this early :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Got lined up in Start pen for 5 pm Stage 1 , countdown to start, everyone sets off leaving about three of us stood motionless in pen, came out of stage and entered the shorter version that set off at 5:01, bit glitchy for first 30 secs then settled down. Had a nice workout whilst realising I wasn’t feeling great and felt relieved that I didn’t have to go up Leith hill, will probably have to wait for catch up stage for Stage 1 now as I wont be able to get on bike tomorrow. Not sure what caused the problem though, unless joining right at the last minute contributed, same happened yesterday too ! Think I’ll delete the app and reload it , hope that helps .
On these big group rides I join the pens a good 10 mins before the start just in case. You may have been caught out by internet lag or similar.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I’ve Finally got around to setting up my new toy...Tacx Neo 2. ^_^ I spent yesterday evening cleaning the chain and drive train and took a first spin this evening ...so far so good. I was previously set up on the bkool out in the garage but it seemed a shame to have this baby out there in the cold. Just need to remember to get the fan ready as the sweat was pouring even just with a short 20 minute test spin.
4D7BD28D-9017-470F-A354-030550A46026.jpeg

Top Bottom