Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
objection your honour! you are not in that "us"
Maybe not yet but Carl is approaching that level very well, so beware :becool:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I had my first puncture in ages on Saturday in @berty bassett territory. I dropped my wife at a Dog Training (Scent Detectives) Course in Blisworth and did 3 hours in the wilds of Northamptonshire. Back wheel hit a big pothole and got a pinch flat.
I am still away and can’t see the ride yet so don’t know where you ventured but if you head towards spratton area there is some of our only hills
Just say and I would meet you ther sometime - you would be in your element if you like playing with pot holes 😁

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
this is his last tour as a cat C ^_^
Noooooooooooo :laugh:

I'm hoping to get into B within the next month or 2, so depending when the next tour is you may be right :okay: This 14 days on the bounce badge I'm going for is kick starting my big push. Once this is over I'll be looking to do some big workouts each week and see if this can push me on. Need to get my 20 minute power up to 250 watts and/or lose a few kgs - hopefully can do this by end April then keep this up ready to peak at the ToC

BurningLegs

Veteran
Noooooooooooo :laugh:

I'm hoping to get into B within the next month or 2, so depending when the next tour is you may be right :okay: This 14 days on the bounce badge I'm going for is kick starting my big push. Once this is over I'll be looking to do some big workouts each week and see if this can push me on. Need to get my 20 minute power up to 250 watts and/or lose a few kgs - hopefully can do this by end April then keep this up ready to peak at the ToC
Probably best to go for increased power now and then target weight loss from March. :whistle:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
That course may not be playing to your strengths Andy! The next stage should be a bit better for you :okay:

Double digit gradient climbs are:shy:

I was riding with a Japanese rider, I was literally dead on the flat second time. He was pushing 4.2W/kg I could stay with him at 2.6W/kg. Every slope up he would ease 5 metres away and every -1% I caught him. Come the climb, pooof he shot off like a rat up a drain pipe:ohmy:

I think Im coming down with something, will see tomorrow if its temporary or more fatal:blush:

JuhaL

Guru
If strike last in here about 3-weeks i have lot of quality time of indoor training. Can't say that i wish it last that long.

Top Bottom