Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Is there a certain w/kg I have to adhere to in this
Kinda looking forward to it now

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I had an afternoon ride to blow out the cobwebs and loosen my ankle. I came across one of those riders who ambles around at 4+W/Kg, you know, slow down hill :tongue:and bloody lightening up. I would slowly ease away on the flatish and declines but he would show me a clean pair of heels up the hills, so I thought I teach him a lesson on one of the short climbs, laid some nice watts down and blew him away and left him several seconds behind until the next big climb where he sat 3 seconds behind me then with a third of the hill complete, sailed by and put 15 seconds into me and just rode away- :cry: pesky lightweight:angry:

I wouldn't expect my riding buddies on here would ever do that to me :laugh:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I had an afternoon ride to blow out the cobwebs and loosen my ankle. I came across one of those riders who ambles around at 4+W/Kg, you know, slow down hill :tongue:and bloody lightening up. I would slowly ease away on the flatish and declines but he would show me a clean pair of heels up the hills, so I thought I teach him a lesson on one of the short climbs, laid some nice watts down and blew him away and left him several seconds behind until the next big climb where he sat 3 seconds behind me then with a third of the hill complete, sailed by and put 15 seconds into me and just rode away- :cry: pesky lightweight:angry:

He was probably cheating - that is what I tell myself every time I get owned.

bobinski

Legendary Member

Just like my riding buddies on here do to me :laugh:

Fixed that for you :okay:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Only in races, did my first this week and loved it
this aint a race then ? just an event where i try to beat you ^_^:okay:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
You probably will with my dodgy back
been slabbing all this week -everything hurts to even put my shoes on- would happily be the guinea pig for the first full body transplant - this ones warranty has expired and is looking very ropey - dont think i will be much of a challenge !

Breedon

Legendary Member
been slabbing all this week -everything hurts to even put my shoes on- would happily be the guinea pig for the first full body transplant - this ones warranty has expired and is looking very ropey - dont think i will be much of a challenge !

Feel you pain, once when work was slack i had to get breeze blocks set out for the brick layers on scaffold all day i did that, i was truly f&#$÷d im used to lifting paint brushes ^_^

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Blimey, Deans' back going trying to keep up with the Pole's, Andy limping. What a load of crocks!
Have i told you about me knee?

I will do the ride. Have stayed off the bike to try and recover from whatever strange thing has left me wheezing with a sore throat, headaches. Feel like one of you old crocks^_^

I reckon its a good 2000 calorie ride so have fluids and a bit of food to hand.
Would love to do it, but mother coming over tomorrow morning as it's her birthday so I can't really ignore her for 3 hours whilst I sweat my cobs off! Will def be up for it next time

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

You're right Andy, I'd never (be able) to do that to you :surrender:

rob01792

Über Member
whorty how u finding the change to zwift the ease of set up etc ive been looking now the past few days buts seams more complicated than bkool

Top Bottom