Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Cheeky buggers ... I was in that group of 15 chasing and it didn't feel slow to me :B)

Hårdt = slow??? Someone should give that Google translator a hårdt kick in the nuts. Hårdt = hard!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Love the race reports- kind of disappointed there was no full d race report though, especially with Steve doing so well

You have to join the race to spectate it. Christian (the writer) joins the B-race, but never rides it, so probably spectating/recording. The A-race is live streamed. Must be some third guy recording the C-race. Having a fourth and fifth guy doing it for D and E too may be a bit too much, as there is usually less than 15 riders across those.

mjd1988

Guru
You have to join the race to spectate it. Christian (the writer) joins the B-race, but never rides it, so probably spectating/recording. The A-race is live streamed. Must be some third guy recording the C-race. Having a fourth and fifth guy doing it for D and E too may be a bit too much, as there is usually less than 15 riders across those.

Fair enough. It is already more of a write up than I've ever seen so just being greedy

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Fair enough. It is already more of a write up than I've ever seen so just being greedy

Yes, people are already asking them to continue with a new series, because almost all the outdoor races are being cancelled.

Feltet.dk’s real focus is both national (Denmark) and international Pro races. Doing this Zwift series was probably just a way to pass time until the spring classics. 🙂 But then came Covid-19 and changed everything...

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yes, people are already asking them to continue with a new series, because almost all the outdoor races are being cancelled.

Feltet.dk’s real focus is both national (Denmark) and international Pro races. Doing this Zwift series was probably just a way to pass time until the spring classics. 🙂 But then came Covid-19 and changed everything...
I'll def sign up again - I've really enjoyed this series :okay:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'll def sign up again - I've really enjoyed this series :okay:

Yes, them pre/post race articles and the league add another dimension to the racing. Almost makes us feel like being part of a Pro race. 😜

Some here like the meet-ups instead and don’t want to do these league races against other people outside CC. Each to their own, I guess...

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Yes, them pre/post race articles and the league add another dimension to the racing. Almost makes us feel like being part of a Pro race. 😜

Some here like the meet-ups instead and don’t want to do thsee league races against other people outside CC. Each to their own, I guess...

I like the bigger group races, because there is someone at your level to race wheel to wheel (virtually)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Some here like the meet-ups instead and don’t want to do thsee league races against other people outside CC. Each to their own, I guess...
The meetups and our own CC league is ok when there is nothing else, but they end up being ITT events really as there aren't enough of us in each race of similar ability, so the race breaks up as soon as it starts. These big organised races though, much more fun with so many other similar leveled riders in each cat. I also love the team aspect of these races too - adds another dimension to the race.

mjd1988

Guru
I've also really enjoyed the series. The write ups, previews etc really added to the experience, particularly at a time when I think everyone needs a distraction, if only for a while.

I've also liked having intermediate sprints etc, it's kept stages interesting that I would otherwise not have looked forward to.

Also having us all in green has been great as you can immediately spot people ahead of you, or know if there are teammates in a group behind that you have a reason to keep going.

Del C

Veteran
I'd definitely sign up if feltet.dk run another series.

Obviously based on my experience, I'd say no promotion (or demotion) between categories during a race series, but it wouldn't stop me entering again.

Previews, races and write-ups have been excellent. Petersen, the dead sprinter who rises from the grave for each stage, feels like an old, ghostly friend by now. And as others have said, racing in a team and seeing all the green jerseys and ginger dreadlocks around you has been great.

Top Bottom