Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Given the various sportives etc are cancelled this year, anyone fancy a different challenge?

View attachment 512569

If still in lock down might have a go at the RAW one

steverob

Guru
Well the discussions on here have forced my hand - I've decided that while we're in lockdown, I'm going to try for the 14 day "Unemployed" badge. Currently I have only got the 3 day one, not even the 7, so this will be quite a departure for me logging on to Zwift that often.

I was going to start tomorrow as I've got a long (but easy paced) group ride scheduled, but I thought why not just do a quick lap of Richmond tonight and start it a day early? So I did!

I will still probably keep to my usual schedule of doing proper Zwift rides on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays (either long slow rides or races), while the rest of the days I will literally just do enough to keep the streak going and no more. Wish me luck...

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Good luck, its not about smashing every day, just use some days ride in zone 1/2 to recover

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well the discussions on here have forced my hand - I've decided that while we're in lockdown, I'm going to try for the 14 day "Unemployed" badge. Currently I have only got the 3 day one, not even the 7, so this will be quite a departure for me logging on to Zwift that often.

I was going to start tomorrow as I've got a long (but easy paced) group ride scheduled, but I thought why not just do a quick lap of Richmond tonight and start it a day early? So I did!

I will still probably keep to my usual schedule of doing proper Zwift rides on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays (either long slow rides or races), while the rest of the days I will literally just do enough to keep the streak going and no more. Wish me luck...
Good luck :okay:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
He's an ultra distance competitor.:crazy:

Lejog or something similar is the crowning achievement for most cyclists:okay:

Yes, it was part of his training for this year’s RAAM, which has now been cancelled. He has done the Red Bull Trans Siberian Extreme twice, and I think this would have been his second RAAM.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yes, it was part of his training for this year’s RAAM, which has now been cancelled. He has done the Red Bull Trans Siberian Extreme twice, and I think this would have been his second RAAM.
These extreme cyclists are something special - crazy guys and gals :notworthy:

Top Bottom