Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
What's your name on zwift

It’s B.urningLegs (CycleChat) :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
On Sunday's there 2 one at 6 am were the pace is very high I was 10 th last week were my legs went going up box hill the 5th time . And ther is one at 2 pm Kiss Europe , if I remember correctly it's a high pace but a flat course but I am not sure u would have to look in the race details ...

I would need a mixed terrain rather than flat course otherwise I really do suffer mentally as well as physically. Can you post a link to your Kiss 100 Ride? IGNORE- found it. Very impressive as usual:thumbsup:

Last edited:

uclown2002

Guru
https://www.zwiftpower.com/race.php?id=13013 I suppose u found it on strava here is the one from zwift power ..
Holy sh1t Ryan. I see you've tripped the 5w/kg threshold for ZADA verification in a previous race!

uclown2002

Guru
Yes but then I have the problem in short fast race that I hit 5 wpk . I have the proof from a fitness test to exhausted were I hit 353 watt That is 5.7 watt pro kg ..but it complicated to prove it to zada .
Nothing difficult about it. Just upload a couple of outdoor rides with a power meter where you have replicated your zwift numbers.

Ryan lawman

Über Member
I think that makes you an official Monster!
I have a end of season fitness test at the weekend with my team . And I am hoping to max out at 380 . I have been using a trainings plan this year ( from a team mate who is school sport teacher in Hannover and as done the RATA RAG and wants to do RAAM alone )to work on endurance and it seems to be working .. Hope I am not boring people writing so much today but I am having a sofa day after yesterday . And I am boared lol

Top Bottom