Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
i might treat it as a 10 mile tt
i must say before i had the neo i had been on Zwift a few times and it keeps a record of your highs - i have never came anywhere near the highs that it shows i did on bkool and i think i am doing quite well at the minute for me - the bit i done last night zwift raised the ftp and i can't remember it lowering it so must be a good sign

Berty why not try doing a ftp test on the pro? I know it's not much fun (I wouldn't fancy it...), but it's got to be the best way to test the variance between your two units.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Happy birthday Bob - they must be party poppers i can hear !! i thought it was your knee :biggrin:

:laugh:The more you come out of your shell the more I like you!

Happy birthday Bob, hope you're having a great day mate. I'll try to avoid sending the 'x' I managed to add on WhatsApp... :blush:

:rofl:
X to you TT
:laugh:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
There are 2 TT on wensday on zwift, its Richmond course
And whats your ftp :hyper:(waits with excitement)
i have never gone out to do a ftp in zwift proper - last night it said i was at 258 - i dont know if this is good bad or indifferent - it was up the mountain what would have raised it but the down the otherside what would have taken it back down so i really have no idea ---- whats yours ?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
i have never gone out to do a ftp in zwift proper - last night it said i was at 258 - i dont know if this is good bad or indifferent - it was up the mountain what would have raised it but the down the otherside what would have taken it back down so i really have no idea ---- whats yours ?

Given your weight/age it's good. That's why you climb so well.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Mine is 249, I think if you did a proper test you would get higher than 258

bobinski

Legendary Member
Next thing is you'll be calling him chick :tongue:

Alright chuck:okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Mines 250 from an recent ftp test. So, weight aside we appear to be evenly matched but you two certainly have the greater stamina.
I am training to try and hold 220w plus over 2 hours which may simply be too much but only one way to find out. Lee, I agree with Dean- try an ftp test and yours will likely rise. I reckon racing on Zwift will also stretch you and show you just how strong and fast you can be.

Top Bottom