Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Cyclechat Survey of the month

Your wish is my command Chairman Meoww...
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RN735X9

survey to get a handle on how often, and when, and a bonus question on what style of race.

can everyone complete this please. The question 2 on when suits - mark down all the days and start time windows that suit I.e. if start time window is 5-6 that means race could start as early as 5 or late as 6...so race may not finish until 7. Hope that’s clear as mud.
Done.

Not gonna be racing much but added my vote as I hate to be left out :tongue:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
It helped a huge amount despite the fact you were putting out huge watts - you gave me a something to chase. As well as the thought that you had eased off and given up your own chances of Podium to help made me more determined to hold your wheel and keep going as I was ready to sit up and give in.
You’ll stand a great chance in of winning the next league 👍

Rephrased in keeping with Cyclechat tradition...

Tommy I don’t know what You were at!? I was flying up the mountain then you decided to get in my way. Stuck in your sticky draft. Then, at will, I left you for dead and cruised into 4th place to win the league. You nearly cost me...stay behind next time and don’t get in the way. Don’t get me started on Bobinski and MJD!
I’ll crush your ass in the next season. You’re forever my domestique.👍

😁😁😁

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **

survey to get a handle on how often, and when, and a bonus question on what style of race.

can everyone complete this please. The question 2 on when suits - mark down all the days and start time windows that suit I.e. if start time window is 5-6 that means race could start as early as 5 or late as 6...so race may not finish until 7. Hope that’s clear as mud.

10 responses so far. That’s quick.

survey link -https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RN735X9

Full details in the post above.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's

Done... 👍

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Did it last night😁

Thanks for letting the rest of us know!...

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Was talking to @Ketty last night and we both were unsure what's going on now with our race nights now. Do we still need to do a couple of laps of Tick Tock?

And in other news is there a website that tells you what race leagues / series are about to start? I could do with another one now DBR has stopped.

Many thanks!!

I think I asked the same thing on the Zwiftpower forum earlier in the year but was told to look in the Zwiftpower forum lol - there’s nothing there! Best I’ve seen is the Facebook group Zwift Racers But Facebook is a faff trying to find info.
There was a post recently asking for details and a number of teams posted their events ...if your on Facebook and search for this post inZwoft Racers...
CF87B78E-C0F2-4F23-AAA3-E7ACDED84D9D.png
T

the team IRL new league starts this Monday at 7pm. Currently set for 6 events but we are toying with the idea to extend to 9 (best 6 results count) - this would take up to end of August and so fit better with holidays etc.
The team IRL new league starts this Monday at 7pm. Currently set for 6 events but we are toying with the idea to extend to 9 (best 6 results count) - this would take up to end of August and so fit better with holidays etc.

as for other leagues I’d also be up for a CycleChat team event series on Weds or Thursdays so if you do find one post it.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Crikey, its quite something isn't it! My first thought after reading that article wasn't about potential times up but how long will it take to coast down?! It takes quite a long time to coast down the Alpe and this will be even longer!
I climbed Mt Ventoux on FulGaz over the weekend abd took me 2hrs 1min (I was devastated by that 1 min!) so for a rider like me it's twice the time of the Alpe. Be a nice challenge to go up in Zwift, but only for the strong of leg (or the weight dopers/bots ha ha).

Top Bottom