Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Interesting - looks like you can use any bike according to Richie but there is no drafting. So is the Zwift Titty faster than the Cervélo S3d? Questions questions questions!!!
I think, although happy to be corrected, that the TT bike is the fastest bike on a flat route when drafting is turned off. I'll def be using the Specialized TT bike, with disk wheels :okay:

Silly silly me! Sold my set up as got offered good money for it. Sigma sports all week telling me new one would be dispatched today. Now just found out not until 28/8. So no indoor racing for a month 😡.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hows the recovery going @theboxers ?
I'm riding and that's a big improvement. The rides for the next 2 weeks will be touring type rides just go out and ride.

When I get back home I've got 3 weeks to do some training then I'm back in Spain for a week. Then back home until at least Christmas and doing some power training.

Then we'll see how I'm doing.

You'll lose loads of fitness in that time ... back into D cat by September :whistle: lol
Hope so. Don’t like B. Preferred C 😁

Del C

Veteran
I found it reasonably easy to stay "aero" for the 25 minutes. Weirdly, I haven't made any adjustments to the bike from the ones the guy I bought it off was using. He was exactly my height. Back in 2011, I had an expensive bike fit but never felt as comfy as this - although maybe comfy is not the fastest :smile:

2 weeks ago, I put out my best ever 26 minute power doing the TT on my roadbike (282W). This time I felt as if I was working as hard, but put out 263W.

The next 4 weeks TTs are using a 20km route, so we'll see how that goes. Next Sunday I also have the BMCR race which is a 16 mile TT but on roadbikes.
I’m doing my first outdoor TT in over 5 years next week.

It’s the first of my club’s summer TT events. Its on a sporting course, so I may regret this!

I signed up because the organiser helped me out with the virtual TTS we ran during lockdown and I felt I should support him.

I‘ll just be riding on my road bike.

tdcadillac

Yes zwift has a range of training plans. They come in many flavours, ftp building, endurance building, sprint improvement and crit training. Something for most things.
Thanks very much. is the right sub forum to post questions regarding Trainers, online training .... I just bought a bike that I want to use in the winter with a trainer and want to more info

Del C

Veteran
I think, although happy to be corrected, that the TT bike is the fastest bike on a flat route when drafting is turned off. I'll def be using the Specialized TT bike, with disk wheels :okay:
The WTRL TTT events ran under the same rules except they were mass start rather than timed start events.

Every one rode TT bikes in those events

Top Bottom