Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
:laugh:

Im not sure three is enough. But it’s an excellent start 👌
No, he's already got through the rest of the pack - those three are the only ones still remaining!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Hey everybody. @Bored Man found this app last year and they quit linking it to Strava but it is easy to link through Garmin or Wahoo. Maybe selfish on my part but I'd like to see your real world rides.

https://www.relive.cc
Just loaded my ride from Thursday but it didn't create the video. Have they put the video function behind a paywall? When I loaded some rides last year it seems it had worked. Any ideas?

Edit: seems you can't create the video on a desktop, only via Android or IOS.

Here you go @Randyberlin Sunny Afternoon Bimble

Last edited:
Just loaded my ride from Thursday but it didn't create the video. Have they put the video function behind a paywall? When I loaded some rides last year it seems it had worked. Any ideas?

No. It works with the free app. Sometimes it takes a little while. I requested to friend you.

Wow! Great ride. I kind of knew you were in a rural area but you have lots of countryside to ride.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

bobinski

Legendary Member

Whorty

Wow! Great ride. I kind of knew you were in a rural area but you have lots of countryside to ride.
Yes - we're on the border of Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset - my ride went through all through counties. Quite rural here with towns but no Cities within an hours drive (Bath and Salisbury the 2 closest). Roads can be nice and quiet although there are some main roads used by large lorries and farm vehicles so they can be fun :eek: Pretty good riding though :okay:

Whorty

Not many people signed up to race Monday or Tuesday at the minute, race fatigue?
I'm enjoying a bit of climbing at the moment on BigRing VR. Evening racing is hard to commit to, so instead of stressing out about having to ride at a prescribed time I'm just riding when I can. I'll try and do the odd race here and there but it will be sporadic.

mjd1988

Guru
That quarter past 6 race is just a touch too early for me at the minute. Jumped on the 7pm team Ireland race. One off races, no sprint points, first past the post one off stuff, lovely.

Really enjoyed it. Watopia hilly course, good field of 35, front 5 got away first lap, reeled back for next two laps with 14 of us then I got dropped big time.

Pretty happy with how I got on but still suspect I might be in c group soon.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Not many people signed up to race Monday or Tuesday at the minute, race fatigue?
I managed to get out on the road yesterday! Did a local circuit that I enjoy - approx 2.5hrs, 40miles/2200ft and it’s helped me get my mojo back after illness and a couple of weeks with very little riding.

Wasn’t sure how I’d go but felt good and set PRs on the main climb which was nice and a bit of a confidence booster.

I love Zwift but this last gasp of nice weather just seems too good to waste🙂

Top Bottom