Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Serious training :biggrin:

Ketty

Über Member
No racing for me tonight or tomorrow - it's too nice out. Going to enjoy the weather whilst I can. There is plenty of time for racing when winter bites (probably net week :laugh:)
I've been quiet too on here as been out enjoying the Yorkshire Summer ^_^

No doubt winter will be here soon then its Zwift season!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Looks like Willen Lake to me. That's in Milton Keynes for those of you not familiar with Buckinghamshire geography.
Ah, ok, I assumed as he had a Boris bike that he was in London somewhere but I didn't recognise the lake. Thought it might be out west somewhere like Barnes.

steverob

Guru
Ah, ok, I assumed as he had a Boris bike that he was in London somewhere but I didn't recognise the lake. Thought it might be out west somewhere like Barnes.
I did initially think so as well, but then noticed that the bike looks a bit different to the London ones (I should know, have been doing the last part of my commute on them for the past few weeks!) and I know that MK does have it's own Santander branded bike share scheme as well.

Willen Lake is very pretty - have done a few parkruns around there (back when my ankle was not the mess it is now) and really not that far from the centre of the town.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Where are you Andy?
Hi Carl, Milton Keynes.

Its got lovely cycle routes beside the lakes and rivers- albeit a little bumpy for the hard tyres of Boris bike.

Tesla being upgraded, so I thought I'd potter around the local area for a few hours,

Ive pootled down the Ouzel to the southern lakes around Caldecotte, back for pudding now:biggrin:

its warm or its my lack of cycle fitness:heat:

Whorty

Hi Carl, Milton Keynes.

Its got lovely cycle routes beside the lakes and rivers- albeit a little bumpy for the hard tyres of Boris bike.

Tesla being upgraded, so I thought I'd potter around the local area for a few hours,

Ive pootled down the Ouzel to the southern lakes around Caldecotte, back for pudding now:biggrin:

its warm or its my lack of cycle fitness:heat:
Pudding .... always a good reason to go for a ride :hungry:

Whorty

mjd1988

Guru
Could be interesting but definitely needs more details - nothing about categories, how the 6 riders are allocated to the races for each team (i.e how does each team stop a 7th rider turning up) ... yep, could be interesting but could also be very frustrating for racers.

Hmm true, hopefully they've thought things through!

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Heart rate monitor update...

against the odds the schot one(sp?) has started working again despite its second spin in the washing machine! However the readings maybe a little low. Not sure but it felt that way the other night. Plus I’d already got the polar one so I thought I may as well give that a spin... Initial impressions are: it’s comfier on the arm, and no problem pairing. End of review. Move over dcrainmaker eh!

Top Bottom