Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JLaw

Veteran
Insane.

Well done :smile:
When I first scanned the board. I thought he'd done it in a day and was going to chide him for not following the virtual everest rules and tell him to do it again to get proper credit...

http://www.everesting.cc/virtual-everesting-rules/

Damn well done Breedon...

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I knew there were problems but Whorty suggested all is OK using a bkool trainer on Zwift.
It’s ok for a normal ride but for me it’s bugged on everything like workouts and races!
Never done a Zwift workout, but the few races I've done I've not had any issues ... but then that was before these current Zwift bugs that everyone is facing. I've not been on Zwift since the bugs were introduced.

I

I think it's only BT on apple
For the last 6 months I've been on an apple mini.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Ooo! Paul had a good go at the Pretzel yesterday :okay:
Not sure if you're talking about me, as I didn't know what the Pretzel (or three sisters) is?! I've googled it now though....

I was going to do a race but just wasn't feeling up to it so just rode around at a steady pace and chose the turnings that looked like they'd go up the mountain. I wasn't really going for it - as shown by a time of 23.54 up the Mount Zwift segment, vs my PR of 16.33 set during a race (that hurt!)

The problem I have going that pace at this time of year is my fan makes me too cold (even on lowest setting), but without the fan I sweat buckets - which dripped all over my headphones and stopped them working! I may have to get a small lightweight fan specifically for non-racing rides in the winter!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Well your Pretzel sprint segment was a very good time with an ave 392W. :okay:
Not sure if you're talking about me, as I didn't know what the Pretzel (or three sisters) is?! I've googled it now though....

I was going to do a race but just wasn't feeling up to it so just rode around at a steady pace and chose the turnings that looked like they'd go up the mountain. I wasn't really going for it - as shown by a time of 23.54 up the Mount Zwift segment, vs my PR of 16.33 set during a race (that hurt!)

The problem I have going that pace at this time of year is my fan makes me too cold (even on lowest setting), but without the fan I sweat buckets - which dripped all over my headphones and stopped them working! I may have to get a small lightweight fan specifically for non-racing rides in the winter!

Top Bottom