1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zwift, Bkool splitter chat :)

Discussion in 'Virtual Training: Bkool, Zwift, CycleOps & others' started by CXRAndy, 6 Mar 2017.

Tags:
  1. OP
    OP
    CXRAndy

CXRAndy Veteran

Just shows how many more watts I need to haul my frame up steeps hills quickly

• Like Like x 2
  2. Marino.g

Marino.g Senior Member

Automatically updating your FTP lets us calculate your fitness level and workout zones so you don’t have to worry about anything.
    Mine is set to auto and I have done rides over 30 mins so should it expire?
    • On: your fitness level and FTP value will be calculated again the next time you do an FTP test or a session lasting more than 30 minutes in which you exceed your current FTP. Your new FTP value expires in two months.
    • Off: your fitness level will never be updated and your FTP will only change if you do an FTP test or if you manually change its value. Your FTP value will never expire.
    Auto FTP update

3. bridgy

bridgy Guru

Exactly!

4. Marino.g

Marino.g Senior Member

I just assumed that they gave the correct answer silly me!
    I just checked.........
    Your fitness level in Cycling isAmateur 9
    Your last FTP value update was on 11/11/2017 18:07. You developed an average power of 277.17 W

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: 14 Nov 2017
  5. JLaw

JLaw Über Member

I sometimes have similar problems. Thankfully the overhead fan controls are within reach while on the bike and the floor fan has a remote.

6. JLaw

JLaw Über Member

Sigh. The London KISS EUR course today looks like it might be well suited for me. But my cold seems to be getting worse rather than better. I'm probably not going to make it. 4 days off the bike and counting...

7. OP
    OP
    CXRAndy

CXRAndy Veteran

Better 4/5 days than a month due to ignoring a worsening illness

• Like Like x 1
  8. bobinski

bobinski Guru

Treat it as recovery time:thumbsup:

9. bridgy

bridgy Guru

They do have previous form in replying with nonsense initially - very frustrating! However, in my experience if you persevere you may eventually get an answer from them that makes some sense!

10. uclown2002

uclown2002 Veteran

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: 14 Nov 2017
  11. berty bassett

berty bassett Veteran

any news on the jersey ? have we got to wait till tommy gets sick again :okay:

• Like Like x 4
  12. Whorty

Whorty aka McCheatingWhortface

I did a 3 lap flat London race tonight (something to do with Flanders?). Felt like I was cycling through treacle and not as smooth as normal. Started off fast with the main group but just wasn't feeling good, HR up high, legs heavy, a bit of headache, so I dropped back and picked up someone going at a pace that was OK for me. Together we started to pick off the early fliers until about 1/2 way into the ride I had to do a Tom Dumoulan :eek: By the time I got back on I was looking to just give up as I was now down in 47th out of about 58. Anyway, pootled for a bit, found something in my legs and picked up a couple of guys to work with. in the end it turned out to be a good session :okay: Bit concerned by my HR being so high at 177 average - peeps are going down with various bugs at the office so wondering if I've picked something up too hence why not feeling it tonight xx(

• Like Like x 1
  13. Breedon

Breedon Veteran

Some times if i dont feel right i can spend little as 5 minutes on the trainer to know i cant do it then i would leave it for a day or two, just have a day or 2 rest after you should feel better unless you have man flu.

• Like Like x 3
  14. TurboTommy

TurboTommy Über Member

Well to avoid you wishing more illness on me I better have a count up of the votes tomorrow! :okay:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Whorty

Whorty aka McCheatingWhortface

thankfully i don't think I have man flu .... I'm not that ill :tongue: Just the snuffles ^_^

• Like Like x 1