Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I did a 90kn endurance training ride in 2h 35 last night on a litre of water and a tab , banana and 2 gels. Although I suffered power wise after 65k , I didn’t bonk but boy am I hungry today!
I have rearranged my set up using a small pc, monitor in wall etc and that meant moving the turbo and mat. Strangely the Matt was sliding and bunching up and getting caught on my pedal so had to get off 3 x to sort it. Still 188w average and KOM for a short while meant I went to bed tired but content!

Attachments

• 31BC8A3B-1D70-47FF-A53C-E853D82CBB3A.jpeg
    31BC8A3B-1D70-47FF-A53C-E853D82CBB3A.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 20

Breedon

Legendary Member
Well done bob, it takes me longer to do the pretzel and that's only 45 miles :wacko:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well done bob, it takes me longer to do the pretzel and that's only 45 miles :wacko:

Dean,3 times Watopia 8 so lumpy with only 2 KOM's and therefore a tad easier than the pretzel. TBH i was dragged around for last 2 of the 3 laps. When i got off the bike the group would slow and wait and then back on -though i would feel a bit obliged to take a stint at the front. I should have finished off the 100k but if i had tried i might not have made it :laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Nice one!

I still intend to do my first 100 miler on Zwift some time in December. The intention is to beat my best 2 hour and 3 hour power on the way (209 and 189 watts).

I will join if it suits and its ok with you. Dont want to steal your thunder but i am a great believer in group efforts on zwift.

bobinski

Legendary Member

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I’m up for long group rides next month :smile:. Seems my atom should be with me in the next couple of weeks. Early reports seem mixed to say the least, so hopefully it’s not a big disappointment.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Dunno Bob. The shifting sounds a bit cack. To be honest I still want it over a turbo trainer, I just don’t want it to have little flaws that niggle.

Top Bottom