Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member

View: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wtrlzwiftracingleague/permalink/777992916318732/

Results hopefully out today?

I'm going to try and do the team irl race tonight at 7 if anyone's interested. Casse pattes course which is similar to the one we will be doing on Tuesday only with a bigger hill at the end

Edit; looks like results are out https://wtrl.racing/zrl/ZRL-results.php

View attachment 552725

View attachment 552724

Fantastic - well done guys! So Team #23 were 7th/17, and #68 13th/22

Team #23 we know we would have scored better for both points and average time had @Alongo not had his unfortunate data dropout which excludes him from the results, but the really good news is, it won't affect the points we carry forward at all, because the team above us was 18 points ahead anyway. The way they're scoring is instead of carrying froward the actual points we got in the race (26), we get points allocated for our team finishing position in the division - i.e. we scored 26 points in the race but we carry forward 14 points for our team's 7th place.

Now we know the teams to beat in the TTT on Tuesday :becool:

Joffey

Big Dosser

London Dynamo Big Boyz :laugh:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Job of the morning

Duck conservation

Keeping wife happy:smooch:
20201016_104756.jpg

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
What you doing with the ducks?

Watching them :wacko:

No , its quite nice really.

Ever since we had the pond put in, we get a gathering of ducks throughout the year, with several broods of ducklings each spring/summer. We also have resident moorhens competing for nesting on the tiny island too. She found some wicker duck nesting thingies for me to mount on feet and secure whilst the new shrubs take hold and grow over the 'nesting boxes'.

I installed some cameras so we can sneaky peek their daily routines

Joffey

Big Dosser
Watching them :wacko:

No , its quite nice really.

Ever since we had the pond put in, we get a gathering of ducks throughout the year, with several broods of ducklings each spring/summer. We also have resident moorhens competing for nesting on the tiny island too. She found some wicker duck nesting thingies for me to mount on feet and secure whilst the new shrubs take hold and grow over the 'nesting boxes'.

I installed some cameras so we can sneaky peek their daily routines

I used to run a pub with a duck pond out the front. I've never seen so much sexual assault and rape in all my life!! Mallards would mount the hen whenever they fancied it and would use their beaks to hold the hen's head under water whilst they had their wicked way. Gangs of mallards would all have the same hen one after the other. It was obscene. I'm still mentally and emotionally scarred 🦆

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Duck rumpy pumpy is erm something else. Crack cocaine S&M :laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
If anyone fancies finding a team for the WRTL
TTT next Thursday it’s 3x Innsbrucking so lovely and flat... apart from the leg snapper! Should be good training 😀

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **

View: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wtrlzwiftracingleague/permalink/777992916318732/

Results hopefully out today?

I'm going to try and do the team irl race tonight at 7 if anyone's interested. Casse pattes course which is similar to the one we will be doing on Tuesday only with a bigger hill at the end

Edit; looks like results are out https://wtrl.racing/zrl/ZRL-results.php

View attachment 552725

View attachment 552724

I can’t say I fully understand the rules just yet or how they will split the pools into divisions but any way I did some maths for the cats 🦁#23. Looking at the average time results of all teams we are currently 29th out of the 131 teams. On that basis we are looking good for a top 1/3rd placing. 👍

Top Bottom