Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Just read the difference between league points and rider points. Looks like each team will be sorted by rider points in each stage and allocated league points in a descending manner.

That makes it critical to start and finish with six riders, because even if you get the worst case scenario of 6 finishing points you'll still get more league points than any teams in a similar position who didn't start or finish with six riders!

It also means that just a couple of extra points may catapult the team up the rankings, unless there is a deficit to make up because less than six riders finish...

mjd1988

Guru
https://zwiftinsider.com/zrl-s1-w3/

Zwiftinsider info.

Not much more info really but confirms only the top 3 getting prime points.
Tron best bike but not by much.

Might try and get a look at the video if I'm up all night!

Edit; video worth a look to see where the primes are. The first sprint you see on your left before a hairpin bend the second one is slightly harder to time but is a lengthy segment. I expect there may be long range efforts for some of these, particularly on the first lap. I may be tempted to go for them, particularly looking at our race field...still lots of people with big numbers

Last edited:

bridgy

Legendary Member
I just changed courses and did a loop of Richmond. Realised which course it is we’re racing... 🤦‍♂️

Those hills... I’ve raced it a couple of times.

There will be blood

(xx()
Yep, it's going to be carnage! And after the two KOMs there's the final climb to the finish line which may well be the worse of the lot - it's uphill all the way to the line.

The hills aren't long, but that means they'll be full on sprints each time :B)

Good luck everyone...

bridgy

Legendary Member
@IrishAl @Brendan Parker have you had a Captain's email from WTRL about tomorrow's race?

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
@IrishAl @Brendan Parker have you had a Captain's email from WTRL about tomorrow's race?
Got the early morning email...confirms the 3-2-1 for us in the intermediates...

WTRL said:
Finish Points: 1st: 40, 2nd: 35, 3rd: 30, 4th: 27 and then in increments of 1 with all riders receiving at least 1 point for finishing the course.

Bonus Points:
First through across the line
A/B : twice through each intermediate.
C/D : once through each intermediate.
Points: 1st - 3 bonus points 2nd - 2 bonus points, 3rd - 1 bonus point
  • Monument Ave (Sprint)
  • Broad Street (Sprint)
  • Libby Hill (Q/KOM)
  • 23rd St (Q/KOM)

bridgy

Legendary Member
Nothing only sign on details this morning.
Ah no I think that's the one I meant Brendan. I also got the email with sign on details for the first race but it looks like they're only sending to Captains now not managers- which is fine, I just wanted to check you guys had received it because I hadn't :okay:

Top Bottom