Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
That's amazing - did you go through all the primes as well? Jealous of your job
Yup, primes included as well - or at least as well as I could; might have got the odd error in there.

My work at the moment has a famine/feast thing going on. We're either absolutely rushed off our feet or bored out of our skulls - and you don't know which you're going to get from day to day. Earlier this week I'd have killed for some time to think as I bounced from task to task; now I've got some, I'm dying for new things to occupy me!

steverob

Guru
CycleChat #68's league:
1610631841951.png

Put AVID 2 in red because I could only find two riders allocated to them, which means they'll probably be DQ'd and end up with zero points.

steverob

Guru
CCC Team's league:
1610632064337.png

Aerocycles teams marked in red because it wasn't possible to tell which riders belonged to which team, so I split them evenly. One rider had no obvious team, so have put them on their own line - chances are they do belong somewhere, so a team is missing 19 points from their total.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Yup, primes included as well - or at least as well as I could; might have got the odd error in there.

My work at the moment has a famine/feast thing going on. We're either absolutely rushed off our feet or bored out of our skulls - and you don't know which you're going to get from day to day. Earlier this week I'd have killed for some time to think as I bounced from task to task; now I've got some, I'm dying for new things to occupy me!

Got this email this morning. Even with the new system there are people who still manage to cock it up. No wonder the results take ages.

Joffey

Big Dosser
CCC Team's league:
View attachment 568829
Aerocycles teams marked in red because it wasn't possible to tell which riders belonged to which team, so I split them evenly. One rider had no obvious team, so have put them on their own line - chances are they do belong somewhere, so a team is missing 19 points from their total.

A great start if true for CCC!

I could do with my quoits spreadsheet sorting at some point in the near future if you are bored, like excel and are good at macros...? :laugh:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
CCC Team's league:
View attachment 568829
Two riders would be missing from FCCC they are Richard Robinson (Army Cycling) and Sara Bell (Team Cybele) ... Told you they had a couple of ringers :laugh::laugh: ... That will be where that 19 points should probably be allocated to :cry:

Did all of CCCT do it correctly??? :blush:

steverob

Guru
Two riders would be missing from FCCC they are Richard Robinson (Army Cycling) and Sara Bell (Team Cybele) ... Told you they had a couple of ringers :laugh::laugh: ... That will be where that 19 points should probably be allocated to :cry:

Those two were originally on my list of queries, but I did eventually work out that they belonged to FCCC. The one remaining that I couldn't get a team for was Donna Dale (18th place - 19 points).

Joffey

Big Dosser

Yup, we all managed to click the link correctly ^_^ I know it's tricky :laugh:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Anyone want this? Was someone asking about hrm recently? As you can see from the large mound of crap below it I’m having a clear out. I guess the strap is probably headed to the bin but the monitor works just fine. I just never use a chest strap so happy for someone else to have it if they pay postage.

Anyone want this? Was someone asking about hrm recently? As you can see from the large mound of crap below it I’m having a clear out. I guess the strap is probably headed to the bin but the monitor works just fine. I just never use a chest strap so happy for someone else to have it if they pay postage.

View attachment 568859

If no one else replies, I'll happily pay you postage for it so I have a spare.

Top Bottom