Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ketty

Über Member
Is @Del C not going to join #68 as a ringer? And @bobinski ?
:welcome:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
If we have different numbers in each team, will it still be 4th man over the line that counts?
First over the line takes glory for all. There can be only one. One man to rule them all. (can't think of any more quotes). It's a H&H not a TTT.

As such, you'd be much better off attacking the group you start with, make them work hard, break them down. They're your competition, not the rest of us ;)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'd be happy to join as a ringer/guest rider!
:okay:

Just so I've understood correctly, you want me to ride for #68 while acting as DS for #23? :wacko:

:eek:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I should be able to join Team #23 for the first 25km before my free km run out. 😊 As Carl was asking is it a pure TTT? It would spice it up nicely if there was some individual glory to be had as well. Tactically It would be in all each teams interest to work together to get to the finish / chase down the other teams.

Edit...just seen Michael’s post. I’ll race for #68 👌😊

mjd1988

Guru
Great fun being on the same team again @BurningLegs ! Never fails to amaze how well you type (and shithouse) when I can barely breathe

The winner who solo'd away had a 5 Min power over a w/kg higher than the rest of the field. And a one minute power of 700watts (top 3% of all on zwiftpower). Managed to sneak his w/kg inside the limits for the 20 mins tho!

BurningLegs

Veteran
Great racing @mjd1988 - good to be on the road with you again, and you seem to be bouncing back nicely from the layoff. Just noticed that the RWB league of which that was the first race is ten weeks long - if I get hooked on it then I will end up racing twice per week once ZRL season 3 starts!

Top Bottom