Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know no one asked for it - but while I am sitting here waiting for the aa after just burning throug my wheel 🙄
Thought I may as well post my dog - she was a biter when she had teeth but now at 17 she frightens people away with her breath
And Paul - if anyone else had said that I would chuckle but beware of the cheddar chugger
Sounds like Ruby hit the lottery when she decided to hire the Bassetts as caretakers.

alex_cycles

Veteran
More like unpaid internship, methinks :laugh:
IKR? Tell me about it. "Do it for the exposure!" ^_^

Speaking about new features - I just watched that new GCN clip where they take the rower, cyclist and a German. Found some info online that Zwift planned to add rowing but never did. What's up with that?
"A rower, a cyclist and a German."
Sounds like the start of an old "Englishman, Irishman & Scotsman" joke, but I suppose it's not PC to tell those any more?:angel:

BurningLegs

Veteran
I'm on Android
Commiserations, Paul.

BurningLegs

Veteran
I planned to do TdZ Stage 5 tonight but a bit of a bedtime saga with the kids meant I missed it.

So I swapped my days over - I’ve been doing TdZ stages on Mon/Fri and an easier ride on Wednesday. I will now try to do the TdZ stages on Wednesday and Friday.

This is one of my favourite things about this series - because the events are so regular and running for a few days an unexpected problem doesn’t have to crash the stage, you can get it done another day 👍

mjd1988

Guru
Clubs feature now working fully!

Top Bottom