Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
View attachment 387478 Hi VirtuGO Grupetto,

Today marks an important milestone in the development of VirtuGO. We are excited to launch the next phase of Beta testing and invite you to join our VirtuGO Beta testing community.

It’s important to note that VirtuGO is still in the BETA stage of development, and as a result, you will come across bugs, graphical issues and missing functionality. So we kindly ask that you help us locate these issues.

If you are interested in joining us on the journey please visit virtugo.com and complete the Beta testing sign up form. The first 500 requests will be invited to join the beta testing community, where you will be provided the links to the current PC and Mac download.

Thank you for your interest in VirtuGO. Enjoy the ride. #VGO

Michael Rogers

It won’t me link from FB but I have signed up for the beta. VirtuGO.com seems to be the link but it won’t work for me.
Same for me

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
View attachment 387478 Hi VirtuGO Grupetto,

Today marks an important milestone in the development of VirtuGO. We are excited to launch the next phase of Beta testing and invite you to join our VirtuGO Beta testing community.

It’s important to note that VirtuGO is still in the BETA stage of development, and as a result, you will come across bugs, graphical issues and missing functionality. So we kindly ask that you help us locate these issues.

If you are interested in joining us on the journey please visit virtugo.com and complete the Beta testing sign up form. The first 500 requests will be invited to join the beta testing community, where you will be provided the links to the current PC and Mac download.

Thank you for your interest in VirtuGO. Enjoy the ride. #VGO

Michael Rogers

It won’t me link from FB but I have signed up for the beta. VirtuGO.com seems to be the link but it won’t work for me.
Splitting from the splitters?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
downloaded it now - had the email
if others get it - it seems to take ages to load and semi freezes at the end
then when you go to log in - dont use the details that you already have , click the sign up at the bottom and go through it all again
that is as far as i have got
read on their forum that all rides are currently only recorded as indoor ride and no elevation
edit - just got into program - it already shows i have rode 2.35hrs !!
hmm

Last edited:

LBHIFI

Veteran
Second time this week. All ready to go but I'm the only one at the peer.
Anyone else having this problem?

thumbnail

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Second time this week. All ready to go but I'm the only one at the peer.
Anyone else having this problem?

thumbnail

No Lars. Have you logged out of Zwift and gone back in? Also tried tethering instead. I know I lose all riders when my internet goes down mid ride.

LBHIFI

Veteran
No Lars. Have you logged out of Zwift and gone back in? Also tried tethering instead. I know I lose all riders when my internet goes down mid ride.
I'm using pretty stable LAN. Tried logging out/in but it didn't change anything. I have noticed there's a Zwift loader service running, so perhaps I'll try rebooting PC next time.

kipster

Guru
Just tried VirtuGo and cant say I'm too impressed at the moment. It graphics appear to be very like bkool but the bonus is that it works with the Kickr Snap. As it's their first go I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Just tried VirtuGo and cant say I'm too impressed at the moment. It graphics appear to be very like bkool but the bonus is that it works with the Kickr Snap. As it's their first go I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
gonna give it a go tomorrow - what course did you go for - thinking of zwift first then virtugo to wind down

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Does it offer anything the others don’t?

Top Bottom