Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
My inlaw had a shoulder injury from being a mechanic for 30 years. He needed surgery first to repair damaged ligaments. See what consultant says, look at private to shorten waiting time. If you're lucky, seeing a consultant who does both private and NHS, they sometimes can drop you back into the system more quickly than just waiting on the NHS list.
i am hoping that the new solicitor will see the results and will send me private to get sorted - the physio woman said it has already been left a bit too long

bobinski

Legendary Member
So you did get a new solicitor? excellent.
Course, we will have to see more pictures of the damage^_^

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

bobinski

Legendary Member
:smile:

I’ll say this... I love my missus. And I honestly trust her with my life. But thinking about it, in the whole time I’ve known her, I’ve never seen her get out of a swimming pool or hot tub to go use the bathroom. Just sayin....

https://www.theguardian.com/science...imming-pools-new-urine-test-reveals-the-truth

A good read for those doing as little as me today!

My eldest Son's girlfriend is a lifeguard at a local pool and she reckons just about everyone using it takes a pee. Especially those triathlete types who never seem to want to get out...

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
My eldest Son's girlfriend is a lifeguard at a local pool and she reckons just about everyone using it takes a pee. Especially those triathlete types who never seem to want to get out...

:blink:

Mate did you read the article? Don’t if you ever intend to use a hotel hot tub because it will put you off for life! It says they develop all sorts of problems. Another reason why a bike ride should never be proceeded by a swim! (Or followed by a run....)

bobinski

Legendary Member
:blink:

Mate did you read the article? Don’t if you ever intend to use a hotel hot tub because it will put you off for life! It says they develop all sorts of problems. Another reason why a bike ride should never be proceeded by a swim! (Or followed by a run....)

I did. :ohmy: I may have shared a hot tub in the past but wont be now.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I m having an easy week but will do the Zsun club ride Saturday 8.30am UK 48 miles steady pace, I might continue to 62miles. Monday I will attempt Boxhill Segment challenge

Anyone who fancies either, see you there.

Sunday, I will trying to convince in-law to spend a big chunk of cash on a new Roubaix :biggrin::laugh:

Top Bottom