Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
It is now I’ve added some very subtle changes...

(stubborn old sod!:rolleyes: ^_^)

:biggrin:

I know you youths require certainty but...

Anyway, stop pishing about here and do that ride. Don’t forget what I said...

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
:biggrin:

I know you youths require certainty but...

Anyway, stop pishing about here and do that ride. Don’t forget what I said...

^_^

Bleh... seems like there’s problems today in BKOOL land... I’ll be trying this afternoon, I’m painting the kitchen this morning (yes the same kitchen I was painting last weekend...)

I’m not sure what you said mate. We have a habit of waffling a fair bit don’t we? And my memory is pretty poor... But I have a feeling my poor memory is partly why some of my freindships have endured so long over the years so I’m not complaining

:smile:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just had a ride on one of these
20180114_104403.jpg

Very impressive. Absolutely silent. If my Kickr ever breaks, then this is what I'll get. The wobble feature is very real life feel.

Brilliant piece of kit.

My mate got an Roubaix Di2 :biggrin:

bobinski

Legendary Member
^_^

Bleh... seems like there’s problems today in BKOOL land... I’ll be trying this afternoon, I’m painting the kitchen this morning (yes the same kitchen I was painting last weekend...)

I’m not sure what you said mate. We have a habit of waffling a fair bit don’t we? And my memory is pretty poor... But I have a feeling my poor memory is partly why some of my freindships have endured so long over the years so I’m not complaining

:smile:

Self serving memory recall :okay:

Good luck with the ride.

bobinski

Legendary Member
View attachment 391458
Very impressive. Absolutely silent. If my Kickr ever breaks, then this is what I'll get. The wobble feature is very real life feel.

Brilliant piece of kit.

Still looks the business even though I see it every day.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
View attachment 391458

Brilliant piece of kit.

Much prefer the new Rounaix to the old one. Which is odd because I prefer the old Tarmc... Great choice none the less!

You can see why the Neo is very popular although expensive, I've never looked back after getting mine

Don’t... I’m still glad I bought the atom as it suits my needs. But I wish it was closer to the neo in performance. It’s still the market leader without a show of a doubt. And it looks so smart too!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Do you mean you think it puts people sitting behind a tron bike at a disadvantage? Sorry if I’m being slow...

I think you need to be more careful when drafting, because there is no visual indication you're in the draft. Like in the real world you go a little quicker when down on the drops.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Much prefer the new Roubaix to the old one. Which is odd because I prefer the old Tarmc... Great choice none the less!

Got his new bike home, I updated all the firmware and activated Synchro shift for him. Nice looking bike in red/ black. Quite like the headset suspension feature.

Top Bottom