Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear that Dean. I just don’t get them even when 1000’s riding and or big events. Remind us of your setup and perhaps we can help sort them out.
I'm hoping I've sorted it out now, brought the pc down from the loft and put it near the neo so the dongal is 3 feet from the trainer and HR monitor.

It was plugged into a usb extension lead and about 6 foot away fawless untill now extremely frustrating needless to say valintines night didnt go to well :thumbsdown:

kipster

Guru
Been having some knee pain of late when on the turbo, no changes to bike set up but pain behind the left knee. Set about a few changes to saddle height and brought it a touch forward, but no difference. Noticed leg was tracking out slightly and wasn't sure why. Had a few days off work and took a look over. All bike measurements were spot on, took a look at the shoes, the cleats were a little worn. Put the shoes on the pedals and there was a lot of lateral play, tightened the pedals up a bit but still a lot of play. Couldn't get the cleats off (cx bike so mtb pedals and cleats, done a bit of off roading with them and they are well and truly stuck at the moment), so swapped over to the look pedals and road shoes, no pain at all on a 75 minute turbo ride and leg tracking perfectly again.

Funny how the overlooked things can make a massive difference.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
planning on Zsun club 8.30 tomorrow(2hrs 80km), Will judge if its too much after the hour point

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Im going to have my first race in a few weeks 17.05 tomorrow
WBR 1 Lap Figure 8 Hilly Race (29.2km/18.1mi)
Anyone fancy B cat ?

Breedon

Legendary Member
That was fking brutal, i'm still sat on my bike typing this :B)

BUT
2018-02-21_1754061.jpg
And
2018-02-21_1754352.jpg

i suppose it was worth it ^_^

Top Bottom