Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Big congrats on hitting the podium in B! I always figured most of the former bkoolers were solid B riders, so good to see us on the podium.

As for myself, took 1st in the KISS C TT today. The TTs is relatively short and doesn't generally get as much attention. I think we had a total of 15 in C, 3-4 of whom DQ'd.

Middle of the pack for yesterday's KISS EUR, even though it was a relatively flat course. Not sure what tomorrow's course looks like, though I do expect to be racing.

The new ranking stuff on ZP seems solid -- the racers I mark these days are top-20 in the C group. My nemisis from Oct has moved up into B (saw him in a race where the riders all started together a mixed). I'm just barely in the top 100 for C. Apparently today's race was a weak enough field that I get no improvement from winning.. Oh well.
Well done Jeff.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Apparently today's race was a weak enough field that I get no improvement from winning.. Oh well.

My recent rides I'd dropped about 24 places, yesterdays result bumped me up 345 places. I rank just about 1/3rd in B cat, which going by recent form is spot on. I tend to place the same for the races.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Did you see this? Abu Dhabi Tour 3rd stage, last 5 km, teams pulling at the front, but Viviani sits protected in the peleton:

upload_2018-2-23_16-4-2.png

Amazing speed :eek:. Ultimate demonstration of the power of drafting.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
The draft setup on Zwift is noticeable as soon as you drop out of the pack. The Watts needed to get back on are huge, plus the speed lost is massive. I wish it just had a little less effort once in the draft, then it would be truly life like

Reason Viviani was so sheltered, the Cumbrian rider James Knox. The potential new GC find for Quick Step

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Are you ready for the Zwift national championships?
Who's going ?
I am, Bob, with Berty. Berty's going to be the nagging voice on Bobs shoulder :laugh:

Top Bottom