Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Bob, I was managing my effort on the last climb, I knew you would put in a big effort and just by more luck you caught me on the top. If overtaken me before the crest I would of struggled to catch you. I think we were all pretty tired on the last loop. I just couldn't let the rider in front of me win the sprint, but he was much lighter, so needed a massive power to out gun me

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Where were you?

Yeah, but the fastest 1 and 1/2 legged cycle chatter:thumbsup:
Way behind you ! Saw 2 blue dots ahead of me on last climb but that was the only time I saw any one well done sir

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I knew I was in trouble with that hill. First time i got dumped fair and square, those guys were just too fast for me. Second time I got cramps in my upper right thigh on the bridge to the volcano island, and I knew I was not going to be any less in trouble :B). Did that hill 1½ legged and could not hold on to the group. Same story third time around, but managed to stay with the small group i was in then. Also got cramps in my left calf in the sprint:cry:.
Not really the best race for me, guess I need a bit more race practice.

I don't know if you were getting my messages Lars. I was trying to encourage you. I hope I didn't put you off?

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bob, I was managing my effort on the last climb, I knew you would put in a big effort and just by more luck you caught me on the top. If overtaken me before the crest I would of struggled to catch you. I think we were all pretty tired on the last loop. I just couldn't let the rider in front of me win the sprint, but he was much lighter, so needed a massive power to out gun me

He kept pulling away from My small group on the second lap. Steady 4w and I would chase him down the rest following. Then we would take turns. I think he and I both a bit frustrated the group wouldn’t press on but even if I had been able to I reckon I would have flagged earlier than I did.I think he wanted to press on and chase group about a minute in front but either he couldn’t or recognised most of the group couldn’t/wouldn’t. But once we got around to the volcano I knew he and I could pull away from the others and having you as a carrot helped! Well done for finding the power to beat a very strong rider.

Last edited:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Well done every one some very good power numbers for over 40 miles :notworthy:

Top Bottom