Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
A586F94B-CB37-4E62-9749-C588CADC6AF7.png
So from that then you need to work on endurance im guessing.
How long is the actual test

I only did 23min Dean so just shy of the hour, 20m all out to come and then a further 1 min all out effort after a rest. You need the last 2 to identify strengths and weaknesses. That said, currently I am an attacker!

Last edited:

Breedon

Legendary Member
View attachment 398537

I only did 23min Dean so just shy of the hour, 20m all out to come and then a further 1 min all out effort after a rest. You need the last 2 to identify strengths and weaknesses. That said, currently I am an attacker!
Be interesting to see what you are after the hour.

bobinski

Legendary Member
what programme is this ?

Sufferfest.
I used it 4y ago and really like using it. Changed a lot In the meantime working with a coaching company and relied upon them to help develop the 4dp approach to fitness testing. Once you do the test they tailor your erg based workouts to your strengths and weaknesses and whatever training plan you are interested in. All video based and from UCI and world tour races. Strikes a nice balance between TR and Zwift.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Of course it could be like the joke when a heavy person gets on the scales that speak your weight. The scales say one person at a time please.

You finish the hour of your 4DP test. Then a prompt comes up saying, warm up complete, now the test... This kind of happened the first time I did a FTP test. Knackered myself during the warm up phase thinking I had started the test, then the test started...

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Of course it could be like the joke when a heavy person gets on the scales that speak your weight. The scales say one person at a time please.

You finish the hour of your 4DP test. Then a prompt comes up saying, warm up complete, now the test... This kind of happened the first time I did a FTP test. Knackered myself during the warm up phase thinking I had started the test, then the test started...
:eek::surrender:

bobinski

Legendary Member

Ha! I was so worried an hour seemed so short I triple checked the video guide and write up!

https://thesufferfest.com/blogs/training-resources/how-to-get-the-most-out-of-full-frontal

Top Bottom