Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Anyone doing the ZHR 100km Audax at 9.15 this morning? I'm doing it - C Group

simo105

Hi, has anyone got a guide to zwiftpower results? Did a race today and it has b+ next to my name. Just wondering what it means. I raced in b category.

uclown2002

Guru
Hi, has anyone got a guide to zwiftpower results? Did a race today and it has b+ next to my name. Just wondering what it means. I raced in b category.
Rankings are based on your best 5 results over 3 months. The plus sign indicates a particularly good performance so counts as one of the 5 events.

simo105

Rankings are based on your best 5 results over 3 months. The plus sign indicates a particularly good performance so counts as one of the 5 events.
Cheers for that

Norry1

Legendary Member

ah, I hadn't realised that. So a poor result has no impact necessarily - and a good result only helps if it is better than your previous best 5 (in the last 3 months).

uclown2002

Guru
I'm a bit confused. I've just looked at the results on Zwiftpower and it seems to have re-classified me as B. I can't see why - my average was 2.3 w/kg and my 95% 20 mins was 2.6 w/kg. Any ideas?

Race Description:-
Target times:
Group A – 2:30, approx 3.0-3.5w/kg average
Group B – 2:45, approx 2.5-3.0w/kg average
Group C – 3:00, approx 2.0-2.5w/kg average

Norry1

Legendary Member
Race Description:-
Target times:
Group A – 2:30, approx 3.0-3.5w/kg average
Group B – 2:45, approx 2.5-3.0w/kg average
Group C – 3:00, approx 2.0-2.5w/kg average

Thanks and fair point, but it does say "average" and my average was 2.3. Oh well, probably doesn't matter either way

Top Bottom