Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Tour of Belgium stage 1 done. Be aware there is a lead out lap of sorts, about 7km.
Missed the first group and so fell back with 2nd. We caught stragglers. 3-4 Koreans - I think - in group who seemed to work together well and kept trying to drag us along but no real appetite. That said we dropped a few I have raced against and so my game plan was to make sure I stayed ahead of them and so I stuck in group barely allowing my nose in front until the sprint. 2nd out of 7 but I cannot compete with 10w/k at moment. 32nd out of 160 ish.
Which course was it?

Edit - just checked, it's the Greater London Flat. Might give it a go later. Have SS on the trainer so flat courses are fine :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Which course was it?

Edit - just checked, it's the Greater London Flat. Might give it a go later. Have SS on the trainer so flat courses are fine :okay:

I forgot to lower my settings and even though a flat course had to keep changing gears to find a good Cadence.

Tour of Belgium stage 1 done. Be aware there is a lead out lap of sorts, about 7km.
Missed the first group and so fell back with 2nd. We caught stragglers. 3-4 Koreans - I think - in group who seemed to work together well and kept trying to drag us along but no real appetite. That said we dropped a few I have raced against and so my game plan was to make sure I stayed ahead of them and so I stuck in group barely allowing my nose in front until the sprint. 2nd out of 7 but I cannot compete with 10w/k at moment. 32nd out of 160 ish.
And it looks like you had a couple of PRs. Congratulations.

bobinski

Legendary Member
To make you feel worse I was on night shift last night and got to bed at 0600 hrs. Had only 4 hrs kip, and rode both races fasted. Last food at 2330 last night.

Fortunately I am NOT the competitive type, no not me:whistle:

FWIW I am going to ride it again at 5 or more likely 6 so if you fancy a 3rd go?^_^

Top Bottom