Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
This.
It was like old school racing. And from team sky:ohmy:
Kudos to Dumoulin too- great ride.

The race is about the top 2 now. Both gave their all today, so neither will be fresh or better than the other. Still all to play for being so close.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Server Status
We regret to announce the closure of ZwiftPower due to the recent GDPR requiring changes to Zwifts underlying API.

New privacy controls are being implemented by Zwift and should be complete sometime next week (June 1st). :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Server Status
We regret to announce the closure of ZwiftPower due to the recent GDPR requiring changes to Zwifts underlying API.

New privacy controls are being implemented by Zwift and should be complete sometime next week (June 1st). :thumbsdown:

That is a real shame. I hope they can create a new Zwiftpower platform. It was really useful in collating performance data to compare against others and personal improvments. Boooo!

bobinski

Legendary Member
If all else fails, I hear under such extreme circumstances, actually getting out on your bike is an exceptible alternative to Zwift. :eek:

He is sooo cheeky isn’t he?

Hope to be going into Kent tomorrow or if not laps of Richmond Park. Need to try out my new Ekoi helmet which seems ok.
Feeling sorry for myself. Ear/throat infection has returned and need to get some more antibiotics :angry:

berty bassett

Legendary Member

Hope to be going into Kent tomorrow or if not laps of Richmond Park. Need to try out my new Ekoi helmet which seems ok.
Feeling sorry for myself. Ear/throat infection has returned and need to get some more antibiotics :angry:

hope your trip into kent tomorrow dont pass no glue factory else your curtains

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

That sucks mate... To be honest I’m always glad when they offer up the anti biotics. I know we’re supposed to avoid them if at all possible but at least you know you’ll be alright In a few days. Probably slightly short sighted of me but...

These are the high 5 tabs I was talking about on our ride around Richmond. My (not so secret) weapon

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/high5-zero-xtreme-electrolyte-drink-tabs-20-tabs-1/

bobinski

Legendary Member
That sucks mate... To be honest I’m always glad when they offer up the anti biotics. I know we’re supposed to avoid them if at all possible but at least you know you’ll be alright In a few days. Probably slightly short sighted of me but...

These are the high 5 tabs I was talking about on our ride around Richmond. My (not so secret) weapon

Uncanny: this is sitting in my wiggle basket along with a Sunnto spartan trainer watch...
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/high5-energy-drink-caffeine-22kg/

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw

I use the same thing. Bottle of water and a bottle of water with these tabs in. I may have to up the dose though as I've had a couple of instances of tightening calves on longer rides/climbs. even though I'm drinking plenty, :sweat:.

Top Bottom