Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Guys. Question. Would you if you have one put your best bike on the trainer in winter? Any reason not to? As my trainer bike will be my winter bike??

bobinski

Legendary Member
Pretty crap morning at work left me itching to ride and race. Quick warm up and threw myself into a one lap UCI course with that tasty climb. Jumped onto the A’s at the start and managing to hold on for 5-6km and then just as we got over the cliff I had a catastrophic gear change and bang I was dropped. No point in giving chase :laugh: TBH I would have been dropped pretty quickly but 57th overall out of 4800 attempts up to that point will suit me.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@Whorty I seem to remember you talking about doing a sportive of some sort on a single speed? Did you ever get to do it? I rode with a guy this morning on one. Was quite a sight at 32mph downhill
Was thinking about the DD but did that with the geared biked instead, which back fired as the gears buggered up! Now planning the ToC next year on the SS - flatter course over 100 miles so should be fine :okay:

Was thinking about the DD but did that with the geared biked instead, which back fired as the gears buggered up! Now planning the ToC next year on the SS - flatter course over 100 miles so should be fine :okay:
I’ve managed to get a place early bird on the TOC next year :thumbsup: maybe see you there :hello:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
20180819_113009.jpg

Kata Tjuta (Olga's)

Top Bottom