Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Decided to best my time on the UCI reverse climb with a solo effort on the zsun social. Slowed a bit near the top after instructions from the leader not to pass the banner! Anyway, a minute faster but still a ways to go to get close to Lee

Attachments

• A0FB5AC4-D84C-46C9-835D-9BB7119009E8.png
    A0FB5AC4-D84C-46C9-835D-9BB7119009E8.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 17

darrensmith0410

Anyone racing tonight? B cat or lower due to my laziness over the summer :tongue:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
The plan was to build a new bike for commuting duties. But now I’ve built it with Chris King headset, sram chainset and hand built wheels I’m thinking I need to get another bike for commuting because this one is bit too nickable...

8BCD3C21-D8D3-495E-A4CA-ABABC8F88E5F.jpeg

D049CA95-F53E-4260-A8FA-4CCA7CDBE77F.jpeg

Whorty at the moment it is 48 / 17 but I think I’m going to stick an 18 on to spin a bit more. What did you settle on bud I can’t remember?

Last edited:
The plan was to build a new bike for commuting duties. But now I’ve built it with Chris King headset, sram chainset and hand built wheels I’m thinking I need to get another bike for commuting because this one is bit too nickable...

View attachment 425941

View attachment 425942

Whorty at the moment it is 48 / 17 but I think I’m going to stick an 18 on to spin a bit more. What did you settle on bud I can’t remember?
Definitely “stealable”

Edit: if you convince your wife you need another bike you will be right up there with @kipster on the wife handeling skills.

I think Berty doesn’t bother just sneaks them in when shes not home.

Last edited:
Top Bottom