Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uclown2002

Guru
My next ride in Zwift should see me get the glowing bike :biggrin:

Do they do orange?
Yes

JLaw

Veteran
Finished up the ZA workouts over the weekend. Can't remember anything particular good or bad about ZA7 or ZA8 other than I kindof liked ZA8 and may use it again.

First ZA race today on the CCW circuit. About 30 seconds before the start, everyone disappeared from my screen. I hopped off the bike in disappointment and was about to shut things down when everyone re-appeared and zoom'd off. I quickly jumped on the bike and went into oxygen debt trying to catch the tail end of the train and work my way into an appropriate group. Found one that was keeping a good pace and had me riding right around FTP in the group. We'd lose one or two off the front and back each time up the hill into the volcano. I stuck with them for ~40 minutes until we were lapped by a faster group which blew everything up, including my motivation for doing another 10ish minutes at FTP. I started my cool down at that point.

Guys. Got new pc. Tried to download Zwift. All good then required update and Got the below message. Any ideas.

Attachments

• AB54941D-3B5F-4DD7-A01E-AE6389B2F8B8.jpeg
    AB54941D-3B5F-4DD7-A01E-AE6389B2F8B8.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 20

bobinski

Legendary Member
A few people have had this.
Delete, close down pc. Power up and download software. If it doesn’t work then use another pc and Download to a usb stick and then move over onto new pc.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Guys. Got new pc. Tried to download Zwift. All good then required update and Got the below message. Any ideas.

Early hours!
Not the best time to be installing and setting up a PC.

I would shut down the PC, restart and ensure a good internet connection, then start the download.

If it fails again, uninstall Zwift (go to the 'gear wheel symbol on the start menu bottom left screen) select 'Apps' and then uninstall Zwift.

Download again and see what happens. For some unfathomable reason Zwift always picks the less techie user to crash upon.

Reading Zwift, they suggest un-install Zwift, delete the Zwift folder from downloads, then download and place the Zwift folder on the desktop. It will be in download folder

Last edited:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Why, you've put in some huge rides recently:smile: Aren't you going to the Alps next week?
Having to do a horrible job this week - want to vent some anger ! - and it’s a bad weather weekend !

bridgy

Legendary Member
Anyone doing anything tonight. May be a little late but need to do something !
Hoping to do a race or something on Zwift tonight - just recovering from a cold so don't know how I'll go though! Let me know if you're racing and what time and I'll definitely see if I can join same race

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thinking of getting a Wahoo Kickr Core - anyone else got one, or any strong opinions about them? I've read DC Rainmaker's in depth review and it seems to tick all the boxes I'm after for a reasonable price. I can see there are some slight benefits with the more expensive kickr and Neo - mostly slightly higher max power and max incline simulation - but I don't think these are things that would really affect me on Zwift anyway. Not enough to justify the extra cost anyway. Having said that, any comments or real world experience welcome, cheers.

Top Bottom