Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Are you working on your core as well?
Currently working on core with leg risers and weighted sit ups, will use the ab roller probably next week.
I'm also working on lower back with back extensions and with leg risers as this also works the lower back.

Core work, not directly. Squats done strictly work the abs as well. I get most of my middle and back strength from squats. I've used an ab roller and done correctly are brutal. My daughter was laughing her head off at me groaning whilst trying to roll back from extended position. My abs ached for days. I would recommend you do the exercise facing the wall, so the roller stops at a point which doesn't cause over extended injury. Pads or cushions for the knees.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Bob my kickr behaved oddly this morning in the warm up on TR. I wouldn't display correct power, I unplugged for a minute and all was well for the rest of the session.

I suspect it's the heat

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Neo, does it have a power adaptor or direct 240V mains lead? have you got access to a multimeter to check PSU

bobinski

Legendary Member
Andy, psu is fine. Sadly this is a known problem.
Still not working. Trained for Ventoux now fecked. Really peed off. I will have to persuade Amazon or taxc to deal with asap but turnaround seems to be at least 14 days so not optimistic.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yeah, sure it does- just not ever accurately 

How dare you suggest my 300 watts Ave over 40 mins is not accurate!!! I'm a toned professional athlete, don't you know :laugh: just don't ask me to produce those watts in real life as I don't like showing off :whistle: lol

bobinski

Legendary Member
I could do with the extra watts from the kickr :tongue: and the even greater watts from the classic:tongue::tongue:

Tacx customer support will replace but I have to send it back to Netherlands first. I am trying to expedite the process just in hope i can have new unit for next weekend but looks very unlikely. Life seems to be working against me at the moment. I couldn't do DD then had to drop out of the dragon ride last week and now this. I went out for some hill repeats this morning but it really is not the same. bollux! :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom