Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Enjoy guys L-B take some selfies Tom like on DD. :okay:

uclown2002

Guru
New PB up Box!
IMG_4159.PNG

In the process of dropping from 70 - 65kg so should be able to go lower; currently at 67kg.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Well TT, bike degreased/cleaned, tyres pumped. Just waiting to tell Mrs B and see the response...

Saved the hardest part til last... a man of my own heart :thumbsup:

Good luck bud.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
has there been any more news about closed group rides in zwift ? i have had a quick browse but cant find anything - not that i am going in me shed today - i can see heat ripples coming off the roof already !!
i went out irw yesterday and even though i drank 2 bottles and 4 litres through the day i weighed myself this morning and have dipped below the weight where i say i won't ride until i am above as there is no point , i have no power and its all an effort
all these people who are trying to lose a bit of weight - is there no dip in performance when it goes too low ?
probably my loss yesterday was too much fluid but if i drank much more i would slosh about all over the place

Breedon

Legendary Member
has there been any more news about closed group rides in zwift ? i have had a quick browse but cant find anything - not that i am going in me shed today - i can see heat ripples coming off the roof already !!
i went out irw yesterday and even though i drank 2 bottles and 4 litres through the day i weighed myself this morning and have dipped below the weight where i say i won't ride until i am above as there is no point , i have no power and its all an effort
all these people who are trying to lose a bit of weight - is there no dip in performance when it goes too low ?
probably my loss yesterday was too much fluid but if i drank much more i would slosh about all over the place
It's far to hot for me to be riding my bike even in the evening, seen some one wearing a long sleeved jersey yesterday morning and it was 22c at 9am then leaving work seen some one else wearing a long sleeved jersey and a pair of legings wtf and it was 29c :wacko:

As for weight and power I'm no expert but there has to be a point you do lose power, as you can't draw on certain reserves that your body would store

bobinski

Legendary Member
Excellent ride with Tommy "stealth" Turbo. Anyone on the ride in Wales notice how he kinda holds your slip stream until the last few metres and powers ahead? TST did that to me on Ditchling even shouting out something about it being the last bend before he shot past and surged 13s ahead :evil: I shouted something too, beginning with "F" ....

Seriously though, great ride , excellent company ( even if he practically pleaded with me not to sprint at the finish:rolleyes::tongue:) and hope to ride with TST again, as well as Bill and anyone else on here - well almost anyone.

Top Bottom