Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Our very own Ironside ^_^
Post of the day!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Posted elsewhere-Wiggins thoughts on a few things...my fav is the Brailsford

If you’re going to see Bradley Wiggins’ stage show, An Evening With Bradley Wiggins, it sounds like you’re in for a memorable time. Cyclist’s review almost makes it sound like he’s having some sort of breakdown.

The show sounds quite freewheeling. There’s drink and maybe not too much of a filter.

We’re guessing that there’s a twinkle in the eye and perhaps a tongue in cheek when you hear these kinds of quotes live, but even so, they’re pretty, um, colourful…

Speaking about Mark Cavendish, Wiggins said: “He wears a £300,000 watch and rides for a team [Dimension Data] that donates 10 bicycles a day to Africa. I said to him, ‘Why don’t you just sell your watch, then you could buy Africa’.

He added: “He’s got very little hands, like Jeremy Beadle. Can you imagine changing partners in the Madison with Jeremy Beadle?”

About Dave Brailsford, he said: “He’s like the Messiah reborn, with a halo around his head. I can’t describe him without swearing. Cav summed him up when he said, ‘If you walked in on him and your wife in bed, he’d make you think it was your idea.'”

Del C

Veteran
I think both DCR and Gp lama give video run downs on using the 4k ATV. The gist is it works well, not many people like to use the remote, you are stuck with the blue tooth devices limit and so may need the companion app on the phone, IOS or Android to bridge and finally at the moment you cannot use the world hack easily.
Yep I think that's why I remember from watching the DCR video.

His views on the usefulness of the 4th and 5th generation Apple TV remote, and the way he describes, it are quite amusing!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I went for the 64gb ,as when spring arrives and the trainer goes away for a few months I will put the ATV4K on my 4K TV on the front room,
I don't think the GB size makes any difference to running Zwift

Yes, it has nothing to do with bits. All Apple ARM CPUs launched since 2013 are 64-bit. The 32/64GB is storage space, and only relevant if you want to install lots of apps. The memory (RAM), processor speed are exactly the same in both models. But be sure to buy the 4K version for much improved graphics and faster CPU etc. !!

Last edited:

kipster

Guru
What’s more amazing to me is how tribal cycling has become from when I started. Rather than laughing at people for their choice in clothes how about live and let live?...

There is too much snobbery in cycling.

We can laugh at each other on Sunday, me at you for wearing Rapha and you at me for not matching anything, and we can both laugh at Berty for... We'll think of something

Last edited:
Top Bottom