Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Just tell me? :smile: Tubeless have been the least problematic to me, a big hole, just fit inner tube.

Several holes, tyre off, patched, back on and tyre kept sticking to itself so would not inflate. Very frustrating

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Several holes, tyre off, patched, back on and tyre kept sticking to itself so would not inflate. Very frustrating

I look at tubeless as the safety net, deals with 95% of punctures, but when it cant, just throw in a tube, don't bother patching on road side. Sort out holes at home

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I think there’s always a chance something fails catastrophically. But I don’t think tubeless, tubular or clincher are bad options really. I prefer the feel of tubs over clinchers but I think that’s the tyres I use more than anything.

Norry1

Legendary Member
What you thinking :hyper:

Maybe. Getting changed now, will be on in about 10 mins. What's on?

ZHR Afternoon Tea Race 5.30?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
You have enough time to do the Halvfems workout :whistle: You'll be proper warmed up after that :rofl:
I know I should do that .... but too tempted by a race :biggrin: I'll do a workout tomorrow and Sunday :okay:

Race was tough tonight. Was with @Norry1 for a lot of it but I think us trying to stay with the top C guys blew us both up. I was having to ride at silly watts just to stay with the group, and every incline I needed to push 3-400 watts just to hang on. Popped out the lead group at the end of lap 2 (of 4) then on my own until the end of lap 3 when the next group, with Martin, caught me. I then went in the red trying to get up and over the start line incline and couldn't hold on again so lost that group. Final lap, was on my own until 1 km to go when group 3 caught me. I stayed with these until the finish incline when, even though I was pushing 300+ watts the C guys still went over the top of me :B) In ZP I was 12 (out of 21) so not too bad. Ave watts 238 (2.9 w/kg) so can't complain.

Great riding with you again @Norry1 :okay:

Top Bottom