Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
I'll be on that too for sure. Feeling a bit sniffly at the mo, so need this ride to sweat this cold out of the system :okay: Hopefully a few more will join, but good to see lots of CCers on the course.

3 of us booked on it so far (you, Micheal, me). Come on @Del C , @CXRAndy , @berty bassett , @bert1971 , @Norry1 , @Breedon , @Brusgaard , @Aleman ' @theboxers et al, get on this nice flat 32 mile race around London. given how many are signed up already, could be upwards of 1000 riding tonight. Should be great for setting PBs with all that drafting :hyper:
This is the one that I can't do, doing my nut in not being on the bike I can feel the lbs going back on :tongue:

bridgy

Legendary Member
The ToL ride (in group A) is 31 miles, so a good 1hr 30 mins for me (1hr 20 mins for you?) so if you joined us you may not make the start of either Danish league or Bkool chaingang :sad: Shame, would have been interesting to see if you faster biys could actually have lapped us slower riders on the flat London course. I'm certainly expecting Paul to be getting pretty close to lapping me tonight :eek:
No way Carl - I won't get close to lapping you (if you're trying!)

Del C

Veteran
I'll be on that too for sure. Feeling a bit sniffly at the mo, so need this ride to sweat this cold out of the system :okay: Hopefully a few more will join, but good to see lots of CCers on the course.

3 of us booked on it so far (you, Micheal, me). Come on @Del C , @CXRAndy , @berty bassett , @bert1971 , @Norry1 , @Breedon , @Brusgaard , @Aleman ' @theboxers et al, get on this nice flat 32 mile race around London. given how many are signed up already, could be upwards of 1000 riding tonight. Should be great for setting PBs with all that drafting :hyper:
Afraid I’m out for dinner tonight, so can’t make it.

However, I’m aiming to do a little wrestling with a Yellow Unicorn before I go out!

JuhaL

Guru
Damn it. Zwift guide me wrong route in ToL. I trust too much auto navigation, never done this before. I spend too much energy this session so i try 2lap event. Not for sure if i can keep 39km/h avg today anymore.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I

f you lap me I am not playing anymore !

You're in front of me by quite a way and only just behind Paul . In fact S Hurley who I rode with in Tenerife is a ahead of me .

He is a super lightweight. It was rather gutting and at the same time awesome to see a rider going up 7% inclines on a 53t chainring and mid way on the cass- pure climbing monster:notworthy:

Lee you should try out Tenerife:okay:

I’m giving it a go but haven’t been getting in until 6.30-7 so will be looking more like 20.00 hrs one for me. I know that’s too late for most.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I’m giving it a go but haven’t been getting in until 6.30-7 so will be looking more like 20.00 hrs one for me. I know that’s too late for most.
Yes, too late for me, but you should know by the time you get on what my time is and therefore have a target to aim for yourself. :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
ToL stage-1 successfully accomplished. 2-lap event went very well. 40:55, not bad for a heavy rider. FTP raise up from 232 to 240.
Would suggest a target for me then on a 4 lap ride of 90 mins is about right. So long as I can get in a decent group early on, and hang in there, I should be OK. If I get dropped though and end up on my own then I'll be stuffed :B)

JuhaL

Guru
Would suggest a target for me then on a 4 lap ride of 90 mins is about right. So long as I can get in a decent group early on, and hang in there, I should be OK. If I get dropped though and end up on my own then I'll be stuffed :B)
I stay in a group which was perfect for me. There was a lot of rubber band effect in a group which was suit me well too. I thought that i lost too much energy my failed 1st attempt but i guess i was more hungry to have more. You are always ride better than me so 90min should be easy for you, despite of twice as longer event. 80min is not impossible.

Top Bottom