Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
A long running rumbling cold has turned into possible manflu. If i do do it i will be crawling but even that isn't looking likely :sad:
Bob - is that you ? ^_^

bobinski

Legendary Member
I spotted you Paul come by whilst Training.

Bob, you gonna have to get fit again, cos I somehow inadvertently beat most of your Surrey Hills times, without even trying :whistle:

:biggrin:

Challenge accepted :boxing:

Forgot to say I am deliberately not looking at Strava and haven’t sine the op. So apologies to all for not giving kudos.

Can you do a workout during an event? I'm thinking of doing the ToL events but don't want to mess with my workout schedule, too much additional riding for my level.
I do t think you can. But I know what you mean I have missed all my workouts this week, TOL and RW today. Big mistake going out today was sooo windy :cold:
Don’t know if I should forget TOL and catch up on workouts. Shame because I enjoy them.

kipster

Guru
I do t think you can. But I know what you mean I have missed all my workouts this week, TOL and RW today. Big mistake going out today was sooo windy :cold:
Don’t know if I should forget TOL and catch up on workouts. Shame because I enjoy them.
The only way you could do this is to use another app for the workout (such as traineroad), but that doesn't help you much

Top Bottom