Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member

50 min on a NEO is a cracking time Paul:thumbsup:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thank you guys - couldn't have done much more than that. Beat my previous best Neo time (done in the GCN Race) by 2 and a half minutes. Accidentally left the difficulty setting on 100% so lots of gear crunching which I think lost me a little time here and there, but probably not much. Glad that one's over - well done everyone else who's done it so far, time for a beer :cheers:

P. S 1:12:41

mjd1988

Guru
Thank you guys - couldn't have done much more than that. Beat my previous best Neo time (done in the GCN Race) by 2 and a half minutes. Accidentally left the difficulty setting on 100% so lots of gear crunching which I think lost me a little time here and there, but probably not much. Glad that one's over - well done everyone else who's done it so far, time for a beer :cheers:

P. S 1:12:41

Amazing, well done! Almost faster for the whole race than I was for just the alpe!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Cheers! I'm happy with it, was hard to know how it went at the time without the placings tbh. I ended up taking it relatively sensible to the foot of the climb then raced against previous best time for the alpe which worked welll. I beat 20/21 previous segment bests so delighted, but wouldn't be surprised if you do it much fast than you are expecting - even uphill the cumulative draft effect is huge!

I ended up about 4.5 minutes behind you in the end :notworthy: This is despite getting quite a few PBs leading up to the Alpe, and the Alpe itself I was only 9 seconds off my PB (ignoring the fairy dust Bkool Pro climb which I have made private in Strava).

I tried to pace myself up the Alpe, holding c.215 watts for each stretch. Didn't have much left at the end so couldn't have done any better.

May have to do that again on a re-run day, hoping I've lost a kg by then, and see if I can gain a minute :sweat:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Turn difficulty to near zero and set a pace and cadence you can sustain
I know that can be done but I'd like to do it once at full. I don't race so the only one to beat is me.

I can then drop the realism a bit once I've completed it.

I've got an idea of how long it'll take now so can plan accordingly.

Now for dinner :mrpig:

Top Bottom